Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    There is a big difference

One side you have a rumor.

The other side you have a rumor and you have a fighter who won't take extra tests.

Dur?
    nope...

Pac was vindicated against the rumors against him when he sued and GBP and the mayweathers publicly apologized and Pac took their money....

Floyd can vindicate himself if he sues Hauser and Hauser apologizes and and takes Hauser's money. But then Hauser subpoenas Floyd to release the results of the A sample tests and the waivers he used to hide the dirty results from his opponents. If floyd is clean he'll sue and he'll release the results. But I doubt floyd will want his dirty results subpoenaed.

Comment

?

Do you know how to stay on point or what?
      U can't dispute the fact that Floyd conceded that he has no evidence of PAC juicing. Also can't dispute that roidweather chose to settle after pac's team requested his test results. Roidweather need to come out and say something which shouldn't be too hard since he likes to talk. Why hadn't he said anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        Roidweather is too scared to sue. He knows that if he did it will uncover more proof of him juicing
        WTF are you a peabrain , did Manny sue , NO he filed and then said say sorry which NOBODY did , its all politics and your too much of a kid to understand it , so just go with a rumour because your hate driven , it stands out like dog balls , Mannys rumours are all BS and Floyds is all real , fck off idiot !

Comment

U can't dispute the fact that Floyd conceded that he has no evidence of PAC juicing. Also can't dispute that roidweather chose to settle after pac's team requested his test results. Roidweather need to come out and say something which shouldn't be too hard since he likes to talk. Why hadn't he said anything?
          You're right everything you said is right. You win

Not even going to bother, TEAM PINOY! :O

Comment

Floyd get's shook.

Manny get's shook

Yea Floyd lost the defamation case because he couldn't prove that Manny was on roids. HOW COULD HE PROVE THAT WHEN MANNY WON'T TAKE ANY...You know the fact I have to type this out....

++Wow it says TEAM PINOY in your sig.

Yea nvm u win w.e
            Lol why don't u post a vid of Floyd having roid rage when Montoya questioned him what do u mean Floyd couldn't prove it? All he had to do is to show the supposed email from atlas and the supposed injector. Why didn't he? Maybe cuz it doesn't exist

Comment

Lol why don't u post a vid of Floyd having roid rage when Montoya questioned him what do u mean Floyd couldn't prove it? All he had to do is to show the supposed email from atlas and the supposed injector. Why didn't he? Maybe cuz it doesn't exist
              Dude I am agreeing with you, Floyd has been on steroids since 5 years old.
              Let me leave with my dignity br0..
              Team Pinoy!! :0

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                WTF are you a peabrain , did Manny sue , NO he filed and then said say sorry which NOBODY did , its all politics and your too much of a kid to understand it , so just go with a rumour because your hate driven , it stands out like dog balls , Mannys rumours are all BS and Floyds is all real , fck off idiot !
                Politics??? Are you dumb or pretending to be? Why don't you take Floyd balls off your mouth and have a more coherent come back

Comment

Roidweather is too scared to sue. He knows that if he did it will uncover more proof of him juicing
                  Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  nope...

Pac was vindicated against the rumors against him when he sued and GBP and the mayweathers publicly apologized and Pac took their money....

Floyd can vindicate himself if he sues Hauser and Hauser apologizes and and takes Hauser's money. But then Hauser subpoenas Floyd to release the results of the A sample tests and the waivers he used to hide the dirty results from his opponents. If floyd is clean he'll sue and he'll release the results. But I doubt floyd will want his dirty results subpoenaed.
                  Show me the public apology , come on show me where anyone says sorry , all they said was they didnt mean to imply ? big difference kid !

Comment

Dude I am agreeing with you, Floyd has been on steroids since 5 years old.
                    Let me leave with my dignity br0..
                    Team Pinoy!! :0
                    Awww sorry I hurt your feelings

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Show me the public apology , come on show me where anyone says sorry , all they said was they didnt mean to imply ? big difference kid !
                      keep reaching maybe you'll find your way out of Floyd's @ss holes.

Comment

Working...
                      X