Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    12,000 posts. Good job.

I am hungover as hell. I had an opened, warm Sam Adams and drank it. Didn't help.

champion....

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      champion....
      Hangover beers/"eye openers" used to be a vital tool in my drinking. I stopped one day when it backfired.

One morning I woke up hungover as hell after four hours of sleep. Apparently before I passed out I had poured a full of pint of Tatra Mocne, a Euro Strong Lager from Poland which was 7.0 abv. In my stupor, I figured it would kill my hangover so I slammed the whole thing down in one gulp. Not only did it not help, it actually brought back my drunk and I had shit to do that morning

Comment

Hangover beers/"eye openers" used to be a vital tool in my drinking. I stopped one day when it backfired.

One morning I woke up hungover as hell after four hours of sleep. Apparently before I passed out I had poured a full of pint of Tatra Mocne, a Euro Strong Lager from Poland which was 7.0 abv. In my stupor, I figured it would kill my hangover so I slammed the whole thing down in one gulp. Not only did it not help, it actually brought back my drunk and I had shit to do that morning
        I try to drink all my booze before I pass out, so I don't wake up and keep drinking. However, it isn't uncommon that I pass out mid-drink.

Comment

"Eye openers"

oh my gosh.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            "Eye openers"

oh my gosh.
            That is what they're called no?

Comment

That is what they're called no?

i wasn't aware of the term, but i'm glad that's what they're called.

Comment

• watchin prizefighter.

cabbies fighting for 32 k pounds. gotta love it.

Comment

• Having a garage sell. There is a card at Sacramento Memorial today, but don't think I'm going. My dogs ate a old ass Cerwin Vega speaker. I've made $112 so far. That's enough for the fuel pump for my truck that I need to replace.

God I'm boring.....

Comment

• Whats on tap tonight, chaps?

Comment

• Im banged up from last night. Im gonna stay in and have a few drinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X