Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay i gotta say that Wilder has grown on me! However...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    What was wrong with 12 million at the time? Wilder still aint making that money even now. When that offer was made Wilders career high purse was 2. What Hearn and AJ offered was the same over payment they made to Martin to take his belt, 9 million, plus what Wilder had made from his last fight which was 2, plus another full million. What exactly was so bad about that?
    you cant be serious

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
      you cant be serious
      I see you comment but dont actually go any further than that.

What was so bad about that offer at the time? Nobody else in the sport was seeing that kind of money other than AJ and Canelo. So what was so bad about it? The fight before the offer earned Wilder 2 and Ortiz 500k.

Comment

I see you comment but dont actually go any further than that.

What was so bad about that offer at the time? Nobody else in the sport was seeing that kind of money other than AJ and Canelo. So what was so bad about it? The fight before the offer earned Wilder 2 and Ortiz 500k.
        you really are serious. damn there are some idiots on here.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
          you really are serious. damn there are some idiots on here.
          Oh come on, cant i squeeze an answer out of you? What if i say Pretty please? Dont tell me im wrong, tell me why im wrong.

Comment

Oh come on, cant i squeeze an answer out of you? What if i say Pretty please? Dont tell me im wrong, tell me why im wrong.
            it wont change your mind. because you’re dumb and just want to argue. take it somewhere else, my dumb people limit is fill today.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              i have been busy with all kind of life ****, but i creep back up on here from time to time...
              lol some people took shlt real serious back then lol. You had three types 1 people who had sides and rode with them 2 people who were neutral between the two. then you had the 3 the pot stirrers that could care either way but like to hook them cables up. lol Fun times back then. I think some committed suicide back then it got so rough for them.
              Lol I hope not. But boy it was a civil war. Crazy to think that fight actually took place. And btw, I had that fight going either way. I dont think Floyd dominated. I think Pac was too good for him to do that. Floyd got frustrated a bit. And I think Floyd was too good for Pac to really do his thing.

I felt either fighter could've won, and have no issue with people giving it to Pac if they felt he won.

Pacman a good dude, right now he giving us some bonus fights, topping that legacy off! I got him ahead of Hagler and Hearns for sure! Possibly SRL as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                I hate seeing him fight Ortiz again instead of rematching with Fury or fighting Ruiz.

But that's boxing (today.)
                Yeah, but you can't blame Wilder for that. Ruiz has to rematch Joshua, and Fury wanted to go pad his record and wrestle in the dessert.

Comment

How can you not like Wilder?

He is a walking talking symbolism of everything right in boxing!

He fights with a kill or be killed mentality, always brings it, is always in exciting fights, has a lot of heart an toughness, gets knockouts and isn’t afraid to speak his mind!

When people say especially casuals why they want to watch a boxing match is to see someone get knocked out or get put on the canvass and Wilder provides both in spades!

Wilder vs Ortiz 2 is a must see fight cuz the first fight was a modern classic an Fight of the year contender and the second could be much better with someone definitely getting knocked out!

Enjoy him while he’s still around cuz you’ll look back an say I watched a brash Olympic medalist heavyweight with otherworldly power who weighs 20-50 pounds less than his opponents and still laid them out like bedsheets!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    However....I still think hes a few punches away from getting KTFO soon. He does have that good mindset. He dont care about his 0. He does...but its not gonna change him. He earned much respect in the 1st fight with Ortiz. His heart kept him in that fight. It was great fight that showed his will. Props to him.

Although Ortiz punched himself out and loss that fight for that reason. Wilder kept his composer and Ortiz gave it all and gassed out. Mentally also. And i think wilder did great against a much superior boxer in Tyson Fury. A couple of knockdowns saved him. Tyson should have got the Win but hey i was ok with a draw even though i dont think it was that close. Im ok because neither ones stock went down.

I respect him more because i think he is sincere in his desire to the HW division and his passion to give fans excitement. He fought a ton of bums. Stepped up a few times and made it interesting. I do think he gets KOd by Ortiz this fight but he still fun to watch.

I like wilder and fury. That’s why i didn’t want the first fight to take place because someone’s 0 has got to go. I would have preferred one of them fought joshua first.
                    After the fight though i thought Fury deserved the win.. he should’ve won..
                    That fight was too difficult, and given the challenges he faced beforehand in his personal life, it would have been one of the greatest comebacks in boxing... unfortunately they took it away from him.

Idk if fury can still survived next time.. as it’s not easy like stupid fans make it out to be.

I’d be rooting for wilder against anyone except fury.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Lol I hope not. But boy it was a civil war. Crazy to think that fight actually took place. And btw, I had that fight going either way. I dont think Floyd dominated. I think Pac was too good for him to do that. Floyd got frustrated a bit. And I think Floyd was too good for Pac to really do his thing.

I felt either fighter could've won, and have no issue with people giving it to Pac if they felt he won.

Pacman a good dude, right now he giving us some bonus fights, topping that legacy off! I got him ahead of Hagler and Hearns for sure! Possibly SRL as well!!
                      i can applaud that quote

Comment

Working...
                      X