Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz To Hearn On Location After Whyte Testing Positive: "NOTHING IS SETTLED"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    You have a ban bet waiting for you why did you runaway from that ?

Really youve been proving wrong on here time and time again s0 what on earth are you talking about idiot ?

do everyone a favor and take the bet so you can have a very fast departure on here or stfu. lol
    The guy is a raving lunatic. Look at how he’s now acting like a victim after I created the ban bet thread and reported him. His miserable life revolves around this forum and he knows once he gets banned, he’s going to end up committing suicide.

I’ve on posted to him once and that’s because he quoted with stupid shi..tt and his gay fantasies. After that, I just put his gay arse on ignore. But this guy has quoted me between 50-100 times without getting a reply.

I don’t know when it became a crime to support a boxer when everyone on the forum supports one or more boxers. But once you support AJ, he’s going to stalk you everywhere. WTF is wrong with this guy? If AJ fu..cked his mum, he should go take it up with the. Don’t come on the internet and start telling people what to do and what not to do, then go around and start stalking them with dumb accusations.

His type gets their faces smashed in, in the real world. What a jobless and mentally unstable bellend!

Comment

If Hearn had no problem protecting the step child, can you imagine what extent he would go to protect his favorite child?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        The guy is a raving lunatic. Look at how he’s now acting like a victim after I created the ban bet thread and reported him. His miserable life revolves around this forum and he knows once he gets banned, he’s going to end up committing suicide.

I’ve on posted to him once and that’s because he quoted with stupid shi..tt and his gay fantasies. After that, I just put his gay arse on ignore. But this guy has quoted me between 50-100 times without getting a reply.

I don’t know when it became a crime to support a boxer when everyone on the forum supports one or more boxers. But once you support AJ, he’s going to stalk you everywhere. WTF is wrong with this guy? If AJ fu..cked his mum, he should go take it up with the. Don’t come on the internet and start telling people what to do and what not to do, then go around and start stalking them with dumb accusations.

His type gets their faces smashed in, in the real world. What a jobless and mentally unstable bellend!
        Yea im you the guy who told you the top prospects are Sirenko who is from Ukraine and Sonny Conto from the U.S and debated myself I guess?

Rexy is so stupid he thought Jennings had a 86 inch reach after telling everyone he has a 7 inch reach over Rivas who has a 76.5 one which is 83.5 with his using the 7 inch difference . lol

And that's like the lesser ones on here, the term dumb as a door knob was for guys like him .

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Ok so beating him once like AJ stole something wasnt enough? He needs to beat him one more time? Hopefully Ruiz tell them to f#ck off.
          But he signed the contract with a rematch clause, a contract that was negotiated by his team.

He should honour it. He was given an opportunity of a lifetime and did a great job in capitalising on it, but he should also honour the rematch clause, even though it’s not on his terms. That’s what he signed up to.

If he does tell them to shove it, then his career is going to come to a standstill because he’s in a legally binding contract, so he won’t be fighting anyone else for a long time.

I’d like to see Ruiz take the rematch and win because i didn’t like people discrediting his win and trying to find excuses for AJ.

Either way, it’s not about picking sides, it’s about a fighter honouring what he signed up to.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 07-29-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

This fat **** is under contract and he knows it. If he doesn't ****ing like it, get sued, lose all your money and go fight wilder. Otherwise shut your fat ****ing mouth up and get to Cardiff *******.

Comment

Don’t worry fluffy, there’s plenty of Snickers bars in the Uk to fill your fat ass up before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Ok so beating him once like AJ stole something wasnt enough? He needs to beat him one more time? Hopefully Ruiz tell them to f#ck off.
                That’s how they view it. Remember when Joshua was telling Wilder that he had to sign the contract, come to England and beat him twice to become world champion?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  This fat **** is under contract and he knows it. If he doesn't ****ing like it, get sued, lose all your money and go fight wilder. Otherwise shut your fat ****ing mouth up and get to Cardiff *******.
                  Damn. So mad. Did Andy steal your girls snickers bar?

Comment

You have a ban bet waiting for you why did you runaway from that ?

Really youve been proving wrong on here time and time again s0 what on earth are you talking about idiot ?

do everyone a favor and take the bet so you can have a very fast departure on here or stfu. lol
                    Ban bet? How am I part of a bet that I have no idea exists?

Comment

Yea im you the guy who told you the top prospects are Sirenko who is from Ukraine and Sonny Conto from the U.S and debated myself I guess?
                      That’s entirely the type of thing that everyone on here would expect from your ******ed ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X