Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should reporters cover Ruiz-Joshua 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few mfers going to this fight, but fair play to reporters going. They go everywhere. Into war & sh^t. This is just a fight in a sketchy place to have a big fight like this.

Comment

Weak trolling, OP is desperate for attention

Comment

i would not send a woman over there. i honestly wouldn't send any of my young, inexperienced media people over there either. teddy atlas has been around the block and he's not going to **** up, or get ****ed over, if that makes sense. ellie is liable ot get attacked just for being a son of david, christina poncher will get 50 lashes for having giant ****, etc.

Comment

People are really exaggerating.

Yes, Saudi Arabia isn't the most citizen friendly country in the world....to regular people.

Hasn't it ever crossed your minds that this fight is taking place there to help repair their image? You really think the Arabs won't use extra resources to make sure everybody comes back home safe and happy and say to anybody who'll listen 'man, Saudi Arabia isn't really that bad'?

Reading these comments from the Americans you'd think Michelle Joy Phelps will get her ******* cut off for wearing lipstick right after crossing SA's border or some other extreme shyt like that.

There was no problems with none of the big sporting events that had place there to my knowledge, and I have no reason to think this time it will be different.

Most of you petty, beta males are *****ing simply because it's Joshua and Hearn we're talking about here. None of you give a **** about safety or human rights so stop pretending like you do.

Even if the fight was in Vatican City you'd still find something to be 'concerned' about.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            The WBSS decision to fight in Saudi Arabia was made long before the monarchy had a journalist murdered.

As far a the Khan fight is concerned, gotta give that one a who cares. Boycotting the Khan fight would have made no impression at all.

I'm just saying that it would make sense for journalists to boycott the fight and I hope a boycott is organized.
            Yes, there is that to consider, I guess. And the journalist worked for an American news outlet too.
            Last edited by kafkod; 08-21-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Nope just wondering if anyone is going to risk their reporter’s lives. I’m also wondering if anyone will stand up for what’s right.

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Weak trolling, OP is desperate for attention

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Nope just wondering if anyone is going to risk their reporter’s lives. I’m also wondering if anyone will stand up for what’s right.
                Get out of here with that nonsense, where were you with these millions of threads when Khan fought over there? Stand up for what's right LOL I find that hilarious coming from an American who's president unfairly bans whole nations of people, and who's citizens are constantly under threat from mass shootings and Police brutality.

Saudi Arabia isnt perfect by any means but I bet they treat minorities far better than they do in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  People are really exaggerating.

Yes, Saudi Arabia isn't the most citizen friendly country in the world....to regular people.

Hasn't it ever crossed your minds that this fight is taking place there to help repair their image? You really think the Arabs won't use extra resources to make sure everybody comes back home safe and happy and say to anybody who'll listen 'man, Saudi Arabia isn't really that bad'?

Reading these comments from the Americans you'd think Michelle Joy Phelps will get her ******* cut off for wearing lipstick right after crossing SA's border or some other extreme shyt like that.

There was no problems with none of the big sporting events that had place there to my knowledge, and I have no reason to think this time it will be different.

Most of you petty, beta males are *****ing simply because it's Joshua and Hearn we're talking about here. None of you give a **** about safety or human rights so stop pretending like you do.

Even if the fight was in Vatican City you'd still find something to be 'concerned' about.

Few months ago an American journalist was beheaded in Saudi Arabia. Considering this thread is about journalists going to the fight, I think it’s a reasonable question.

Comment

Their is no way the government would let anything happen to the media at this world staged fight event.
                    If something happened they would be ostracised for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Get out of here with that nonsense, where were you with these millions of threads when Khan fought over there? Stand up for what's right LOL I find that hilarious coming from an American who's president unfairly bans whole nations of people, and who's citizens are constantly under threat from mass shootings and Police brutality.

Saudi Arabia isnt perfect by any means but I bet they treat minorities far better than they do in the US.
                      If he’s anything like me, then he didn’t even realize the Khan fight actually happened until a few days after

Comment

Working...
                      X