Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow.. I didn't realize how much of an inspiration Adrien Broner was in the ghetto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as Broner is a clown, he came from nothing and is now a millionaire. He made it out wherever people like him or not.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      As much as Broner is a clown, he came from nothing and is now a millionaire. He made it out wherever people like him or not.
      Awwwwwwwww

Comment

Yeah mayne broner stay reppin the hood yo Dass wass up mayne

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          does the 50-70 people shot almost every weekend in chicongo have anything to do with race, money or where you live? you people have been puking out that bulls hit for so long. do you really think most people believe it any more?
          Nah you're just a gullible gormless idiot.

Comment

Many have come from nothing to be millionaires, ask members of any crime family around the world. Dumb comment, only a point used by wealth worshipping dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
              I watched a documentary on Adrien Broner last night and i must say, I had no idea he was all that popular in the ghetto. Hoodrats, thugs, gang bangers, thieves and drug dealers giving Broner nothing but praise for "keeping it real" by staying in the hood.

Documentary showed going into the strip club surrounded by low lifes while he threw money everywhere and popped bottles.

I knew Mayweather was big in the ghettos, but damn.... Broner is just as big

Welcome to NSB^^^
              What does this have to with Boxing?
              Why the same people who dislike, don't understand, or don't live in these areas concerned about em?

Yall like them first 5 *******s who always leaving comments under hood/urban videos. Gat that much time/privilege on ya hands huh!? Lol

Comment

Funny how all those dudes get missing when lames make threads and posts like this.

Yall never around when to put ya own people in check...But be ready to say something when a ***** respond to they BS.

Comment

9/10 ya racist POS
                  10/10 ya Lame ASF
                  20/10 ya a B1tch

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                    Many have come from nothing to be millionaires, ask members of any crime family around the world. Dumb comment, only a point used by wealth worshipping dumbasses.
                    And many haven’t. Many end up dead or in prison. I don’t like AB but he’s succeeded in life and he’s done it through hard work and I respect that. You just sound like a bitter hater, that hasn’t succeeded in life.

I come from a very rough area myself, literally 90% of people on my estate either sold class A’s, we’re hooked on class A’s or both. I never got involved in that kind of sh** cause education was always my route out, but I understand what it’s like to come from that environment. What route out did Broner have? Broner has literally had to fight his way out, you don’t have to like the guy, but I respect what he’s achieved considering where he’s come from.

Comment

And many haven’t. Many end up dead or in prison. I don’t like AB but he’s succeeded in life and he’s done it through hard work and I respect that. You just sound like a bitter hater, that hasn’t succeeded in life.

I come from a very rough area myself, literally 90% of people on my estate either sold class A’s, we’re hooked on class A’s or both. I never got involved in that kind of sh** cause education was always my route out, but I understand what it’s like to come from that environment. What route out did Broner have? Broner has literally had to fight his way out, you don’t have to like the guy, but I respect what he’s achieved considering where he’s come from.
                      Those who end up dead or in prison belong there as they made the wrong choices, life is tough, shocker that. Also I'm a young man studying a very good college degree, I have a decent job and I'm doing well at boxing so I haven't anything to be jealous of really. Money hasnt been a concern to me coming from a reasonably well to do family except when I had a period of getting involved with the wrong crowd who did all the kind of things you laid out, selling, sniffing and killing. It's stupid but when they end up dead they deserve it I regret to say. They end borrowing money off everyone and burning bridges. I know how it is. I live next to travellers who have among the harshest existences of any people on earth so when AB ****es on about the hood as of it were special. It'd be like a rich kid like Chris Eubank bragging about being raised in a 10 million pound mansion. It's cringe. No one cares about where you grew up unless you have genuinely insanely awesome stories. It's a tired and boring cliché used by many rich black men who famously don't come off as respectable people. Nothing to do with being poor, it's to do with being a low class piece of trash. It's also a ****.ty overused marketing ploy. Like Joshua saying he grew up rough in the middle class streets of Watford. Absolute plonker. That's why I've never liked him.
                      Also education is most people's route out of poverty. Even upper middle class people. People are rarely raised in families that have enough wealth to provide for future generations. That's a tiny tiny percentage of people we are overexposed to on TV.
                      I'm not a hater necessarily, what I hate are fake ass cornballs being loud mouths on TV with nothing clever to say.
                      Last edited by BoloShot; 07-08-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X