Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder is the new Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend just look at the reactions to your thread.

When they can't admit they hate him, they always have 'reasons' rather than just saying yup, and they can never say anything remotely positive or that can be turned into a positive without hurting their *******, you know that hate is deep.

Dig this my man, my boys are as follows, Floyd, Dre, Deontay. That's it, I ride with the great ones and I pick the great ones early. I done been through two careers of this ****. It don't change. Even if Wilder goes 50-0 and KOs everyone and goes undisputed they will still talk ****. They'll get distracted by the next brash and unbeatable black man and post more about him but when Wilder's name gets brought into it it'll be just like Dre and Money. They won't have good **** to say ever. They're hatin' ass mother ****ers.

One thing Wilder has that Floyd doesn't is overt southernism. The world hates and laughs at the south. It's one of the last demographics it's socially acceptable to discriminate against.

Finally, I think the story of Daniel Mendoza would interest you. He's the prototype hated champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
      Deontay Wilder has quickly become one of the biggest boxing stars of the last 15 years, perhaps longer than that.

It has been decades since the Heavyweight division has seen a fighter with the personality, and the physical talent of Wilder.

His story is amazing, got into boxing because of his daughter's illness, won a Bronze Medal with virtually zero experience, and quickly developed into one of the greatest knockout artist boxing has ever seen.

Wilder's lack of experience has always been evident, so what he has done, with all the so called prospects that have crashed and burned is remarkable.

Wilder is the new George Foreman, except he has old Georges personality in his prime.

So why all the hate? Why is it, that whenever his name appears on this forum, an army of people post childish pet names for him, or dedicate entire profile emojis to insulting him?

The hate is real, passionate, and deep seeded.

After a quick review, I realized many of the people who hated Mayweather, and posted craziness on this site at the simple mention of his name, have now transferred the hate to Wilder, splice in some keyboard warrior nationalists from the UK, and you have the biggest wagon of haters in all of sports, I think Tom Brady might compare, but the Wilder hate is worldwide.

Why is this?

Well, he is African American, outspoken, and rich, just like Mayweather was, Wilder will never be Mayweather in the ring, but he has filled the gap outside of it.

Look for yourself, look at every Wilder article comment section that quotes him on the record being confident over the last two years, that research makes my point for me.

Wilder represents something that people have had an issue with since Jack Johnson boxed, he is not demur, he is not quiet, he does not accept knowing him place, and because of that, he is hated.

AJ is not seen as a brotha the same way Wilder is, which is why most of his fanbase is white, which is fine, but the truth.

Wilder might not be the next big thing, and he certainly is not Ali, but right now, he is the most explosive, physically talented HW since the 70's, mabye further back than that, and on top of that, he is a good dude, ask around, see what other people say, he is beloved by the boxing community, even his opponents.

Do me a favor, imagine if Wilder was white, what would the reaction to his rampage over the HW division be?

Different than all of this chaos I can promise you that.

Half of the reason floyd made so much money, was because of race, look at his opponents, the biggest fights were against white, or mexican fighters, race fueled those promotions, and many of the haters that flocked to Mayweathers name whenever it was evoked.

Wilder is not perfect, but all in all, he is a good dude, the hate towards him is tribal, irrational, certainly not based on who he is as a person, more based on what he looks like, and his confidence in himself.
      Wilder is your "brother" because he's black American like you. AJ is a black Brit, he's not your "brother" and I doubt he wants to be. The two black groups are distinct and unique in their own ways and aren't the same.

I don't know why AJ would want to be your "brother" with how you lot always betray one another and the crab mentality you lot have. Just look at how Jay Z just sold his own "brother", Colin Kaepernick, out for a plate of porridge. Who wants to be a part of that type of brotherhood? Oh, Eddie Chambers, another "brother" who tried to ruin AJ's career with fake instagram message. Fu..ck out of here with that "brother" nonsense.

LMAO at a Wilder who isn't a draw in his hometown of Alabama being a draw, loool. He needs to sell out Barclays Center first before I take the clown seriously.
      Last edited by BangEM; 08-22-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Professor Larry Clubber Pac THEFRESHBRAWLER

Damon Dash, one of the very few black Americans I respect just explained the black American and American mentality on a podcast, using the Jay Z analogy and it explains why a lot of you don't like AJ. You hate when black people are independently empowered.

Dame said in America, the system is set-up like slavery. When individual black people are trying to empower themselves, what the system does is that it picks one black person who can be a trusted servant and can kiss the rings, while destroying the rest that wants to be empowered. It lets that one through the door. It doesn't really empower him - it just gives him an image with some money, just to make all the other blacks subservient to him. So that "chosen" one is used to keep the rest in check.

That's what the system has done with Jay Z in the entertainment industry and what it's doing with Al Haymon in boxing. And that's why a lot of you are mad at Anthony Joshua because he's not under Al Haymon. He's a free man running his own show and making shi..ttload of money. LMAO. You lot can't stand a free black man.
        Last edited by BangEM; 08-22-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Deontay Wilder has quickly become one of the biggest boxing stars of the last 15 years, perhaps longer than that.

It has been decades since the Heavyweight division has seen a fighter with the personality, and the physical talent of Wilder.

His story is amazing, got into boxing because of his daughter's illness, won a Bronze Medal with virtually zero experience, and quickly developed into one of the greatest knockout artist boxing has ever seen.

Wilder's lack of experience has always been evident, so what he has done, with all the so called prospects that have crashed and burned is remarkable.

Wilder is the new George Foreman, except he has old Georges personality in his prime.

So why all the hate? Why is it, that whenever his name appears on this forum, an army of people post childish pet names for him, or dedicate entire profile emojis to insulting him?

The hate is real, passionate, and deep seeded.

After a quick review, I realized many of the people who hated Mayweather, and posted craziness on this site at the simple mention of his name, have now transferred the hate to Wilder, splice in some keyboard warrior nationalists from the UK, and you have the biggest wagon of haters in all of sports, I think Tom Brady might compare, but the Wilder hate is worldwide.

Why is this?

Well, he is African American, outspoken, and rich, just like Mayweather was, Wilder will never be Mayweather in the ring, but he has filled the gap outside of it.

Look for yourself, look at every Wilder article comment section that quotes him on the record being confident over the last two years, that research makes my point for me.

Wilder represents something that people have had an issue with since Jack Johnson boxed, he is not demur, he is not quiet, he does not accept knowing him place, and because of that, he is hated.

AJ is not seen as a brotha the same way Wilder is, which is why most of his fanbase is white, which is fine, but the truth.

Wilder might not be the next big thing, and he certainly is not Ali, but right now, he is the most explosive, physically talented HW since the 70's, mabye further back than that, and on top of that, he is a good dude, ask around, see what other people say, he is beloved by the boxing community, even his opponents.

Do me a favor, imagine if Wilder was white, what would the reaction to his rampage over the HW division be?

Different than all of this chaos I can promise you that.

Half of the reason floyd made so much money, was because of race, look at his opponents, the biggest fights were against white, or mexican fighters, race fueled those promotions, and many of the haters that flocked to Mayweathers name whenever it was evoked.

Wilder is not perfect, but all in all, he is a good dude, the hate towards him is tribal, irrational, certainly not based on who he is as a person, more based on what he looks like, and his confidence in himself.
          Fury is the new Floyd. Sweet Pea in Goliaths body.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Wilder's self confidence is fake, just an act that he's started to put on for the cameras. If he was really that confident in himself he would have tried to unify with the other belt holders in his division and he wouldn't have ducked fights with Wlad, AJ and Dillian Whyte.

Mayweather's career was defined by his ability to transcend boxing and sell millions of US PPVs against just about anybody. Wilder's only PPV fight got disappointing numbers and most of the fans who paid for it were more interested in his opponent than him.

Wilder's last fight wasn't PPV and was watched by only around a million viewers in the US. Mayweather's last fight sold over 4million PPVs at $100 a pop.

You really couldn't find another US world title holder more unlike Mayweather than Wilder if you tried And that's without even mentioning their resumes and achievements in the ring, which are like night and day in comparison to each other.
            I can understand some of the smucks on here having the entire point of my thread fly over their heads like a F-18.

But you?

Dude, read through again, the accolades in the ring are not in play here, not one of the factors, yet all of these crybabies keep missing the point to again, hate on Wilder.

It's unbelievable, I think DW keeps some of these dudes awake at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              My friend just look at the reactions to your thread.

When they can't admit they hate him, they always have 'reasons' rather than just saying yup, and they can never say anything remotely positive or that can be turned into a positive without hurting their *******, you know that hate is deep.

Dig this my man, my boys are as follows, Floyd, Dre, Deontay. That's it, I ride with the great ones and I pick the great ones early. I done been through two careers of this ****. It don't change. Even if Wilder goes 50-0 and KOs everyone and goes undisputed they will still talk ****. They'll get distracted by the next brash and unbeatable black man and post more about him but when Wilder's name gets brought into it it'll be just like Dre and Money. They won't have good **** to say ever. They're hatin' ass mother ****ers.

One thing Wilder has that Floyd doesn't is overt southernism. The world hates and laughs at the south. It's one of the last demographics it's socially acceptable to discriminate against.

Finally, I think the story of Daniel Mendoza would interest you. He's the prototype hated champ.
              You can feel the racial divide in this thread, some of these reactions are respectable, the others? Just race baiting trolls that clearly cannot come up with a legit reason for hating a fan friendly champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                Professor Larry Clubber Pac THEFRESHBRAWLER

Damon Dash, one of the very few black Americans I respect just explained the black American and American mentality on a podcast, using the Jay Z analogy and it explains why a lot of you don't like AJ. You hate when black people are independently empowered.

Dame said in America, the system is set-up like slavery. When individual black people are trying to empower themselves, what the system does is that it picks one black person who can be a trusted servant and can kiss the rings, while destroying the rest that wants to be empowered. It lets that one through the door. It doesn't really empower him - it just gives him an image with some money, just to make all the other blacks subservient to him. So that "chosen" one is used to keep the rest in check.

That's what the system has done with Jay Z in the entertainment industry and what it's doing with Al Haymon in boxing. And that's why a lot of you are mad at Anthony Joshua because he's not under Al Haymon. He's a free man running his own show and making shi..ttload of money. LMAO. You lot can't stand a free black man.
                "One of the few black americans", it's African Americans.

You just admitted to don't care for 99% of the African Americans in the country, but the readers are supposed to buy anything you have to say whatsoever.

GTFOH

This post, and other posts on this thread prove it, the majority of these serial Wilder haters are bigots dude. Period

Comment

"One of the few black americans", it's African American.

This post, and other posts on this thread prove it, the majority of these serial Wilder haters are bigots dude. Period
                  The term "African American" is an oxymoron. You're black and American with no connection to Africa.

And no, Josh isn't your "brother". He's from a distinct group with a distinct culture on a next continent. The last time I checked, the UK is over 6,000miles away from North America. So keep that "brother" nonsense with crab mentality to yourself.

Comment

Certainly trying to brand him as such. Didn't realize until today they have a registered trademark on his "Til This Day" meme.

But he's a little behind on that front:

https://www.trademarkia.com/company-...07641-page-1-2
                    vs
                    https://www.trademarkia.com/company-...54854-page-1-2

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                      Certainly trying to brand him as such. Didn't realize until today they have a registered trademark on his "Til This Day" meme.

But he's a little behind on that front:

https://www.trademarkia.com/company-...07641-page-1-2
                      vs
                      https://www.trademarkia.com/company-...54854-page-1-2
                      Nice pull, and you are right, there is a hard push to brand him as such, but that does not detract from the racial dynamic that fuels his haters

Comment

Working...
                      X