No announcement yet.

How long til' Cotto looks like Prince Naseem or Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long til' Cotto looks like Prince Naseem or Hatton

How long til Miguel balloons up after retirement?

How fat do ya'll think he'll get? lmao

I feel like Miguel will stay in reasonable shape. I mean he might acquire a gut, but not a spare tire like the Prince.

Comment

I think he likes working out and cares about his looks. So he won't.

Comment

He'll be fatter the fat Bryan in a couple years. They'll look like Fat Joe and Big Pun.

Comment

Given how good the food in Puerto Rico it's probably easy to pack the pounds on.

Comment

He's going to get a beer gut for sure but not fatboy status like Naseem/Fatton

Comment

i have a couple friends in PR, they told me that Cotto likes to pig tf out, so we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                How long til Miguel balloons up after retirement?

How fat do ya'll think he'll get? lmao
                I’m more concerned about him walking around in pink slippers holding a French bulldog.
                If nothing else at least now Orlando Cruz isn’t the only confirmed g@y Puerto Rican.

I hope he gets chino Maidana fat like his assistant/boyfriend that lost all that weight but still waddles like a penguin when he walks and has a turkey neck.

Comment

how long before he looks like kellie maloney?
                  im pretty sure he already has a collection of blond wigs and womens outfits.

Comment

Why would he? The guy is criticized for possibly having gay tendencies. He's one of the last I'd expect to fall apart.

Comment

Working...
                    X