Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If FLOYd Just Landed JABS On A Hard Fight Would He Get The Benefit Of Doubt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    the ggg fans will never change their minds if ggg gets knocked out or clearly beaten 8-4....they will still insist something wasnt right or unfair....or even deny it happened altogether.....i know this because they have displayed a pattern
    this guy was an avid and active poster when Floyd beat Pac, it's ironic what he writes. he and countless others didn't accept that Floyd won... as usual doe, it got quiet the last couple years with the last hooray with Bradley 3...

the bandwagonism onto GGG from the #48 loyalists as you say is an obvious pattern. it has nothing to do with race or anything, these are just fans of the sport that are suckered into buying rage based fights the way Pac or GGG fights. I mean Pac got it lucky in an age when Anti Doping wasn't even around and later things started to get fishy that Floyd trolled about it....

then you've got Lil'G who said 154-168 was easy but never moved an inch. I assure you that if Lil'G were under Top Rank and pre VADA narrative (before 2011) that goon would be a 4 division champ by now under the protection of Arum

Comment

Working...
    X