Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford "Our teams never talked! Pacquiao deserves to fight whoever he wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford "Our teams never talked! Pacquiao deserves to fight whoever he wants

For all you haters who say Pacquiao is ducking Crawford hold this massive L.
    https://youtu.be/bysMeRNq6w0 Here's the link

I've never said Pac was ducking him, but I have said it would be incredibly stupid for him to fight Bud. Becoming lion food is no way for a legend to go out.

Comment

Don't think anyone said Pax was ducking "Bud"... Mostly Arum is "Stuffing" Pacquiao up to feed Crawford soon.

Comment

There was talk of Pac vs Bud. Roach said he wanted the fight. Roach saw Bud up close and personal against Postol and then Roach started calling out Lomachenko and Garcia.

Comment

Pacquiao wanted Arum to guarantee him $20 mil for the fight. That ended any negotiations before they started.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Pacquiao wanted Arum to guarantee him $20 mil for the fight. That ended any negotiations before they started.
            Exactly. Didn't ask for that for Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Exactly. Didn't ask for that for Lomachenko
              I don't know how threadstarter thinks people took a L. No negotiations and asking for $20 mil makes it clear Pacquiao didn't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I don't know how threadstarter thinks people took a L. No negotiations and asking for $20 mil makes it clear Pacquiao didn't want the fight.
                Roach saw Bud put a beating on Postol and started calling out guys two and three weight classes below Pac. They don't want that work

Comment

TS came to play chess with checker pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Roach saw Bud put a beating on Postol and started calling out guys two and three weight classes below Pac. They don't want that work
                    Pacquiao has a 20 million guarsntee in his contrwct with top rank. He was just asking money thay he ALWAYS got in the last eight years. He isnt pricing himself out just asking for thw money that he has on the contract.

Comment

Working...
                    X