Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best p4p fighter in terms of skills not accomplishments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Ward
    -Crawford
    -Rigondeaux
    -Lomachenko
    -Gonzalez
    -Danny Garcia
    -Alvarez
    -Frampton

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      In no particular order:

Terrence Crawford
      Manny Pacquiao
      Lomachenko
      Usyk
      GGG
      Andre Ward
      Kovalev
      Rigondeaux
      Gonzales

PS: Roman and GGG are great at doing what they do but they take a lot of hits so I am not 100% sure about their elite level skills. Kovalev and Loma go after their opponents but I don't see them getting squared up like that and getting blasted. So if physicality is a skill then Gonzales and GGG belong. If it wasn't for their physicality they can't do what they do simple as that
      Can't take a type of list like this seriously without you having Fury in the top 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Don't forget his great def, how he eats uppercuts is a thing to behold.
        Every fighter gets hit. Ward has been dropped twice. Floyd got hit clean 3 times by mosley. If you're looking to nitpick 1 uppercut landed on ggg then you're doing a horrible job.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Every fighter gets hit. Ward has been dropped twice. Floyd got hit clean 3 times by mosley. If you're looking to nitpick 1 uppercut landed on ggg then you're doing a horrible job.
          1 uppercut?

The guy eats every uppercut thrown.

Comment

In no particular order:

Terrence Crawford
            Manny Pacquiao
            Lomachenko
            Usyk
            GGG
            Andre Ward
            Kovalev
            Rigondeaux
            Gonzales

PS: Roman and GGG are great at doing what they do but they take a lot of hits so I am not 100% sure about their elite level skills. Kovalev and Loma go after their opponents but I don't see them getting squared up like that and getting blasted. So if physicality is a skill then Gonzales and GGG belong. If it wasn't for their physicality they can't do what they do simple as that
            Ok, I want you to answer a simple question, based on simply skills, what has made you rank Crawford above an ATG?

Comment

GGG looks like **** against bad opponents and looks even worse against slightly better but still bad opponents

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Can't take a type of list like this seriously without you having Fury in the top 2.
                Fury is not active anymore. He became mentally ill.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Ok, I want you to answer a simple question, based on simply skills, what has made you rank Crawford above an ATG?
                  I said in no particular order. I don't have Crawdord as number 1

Comment

I said in no particular order. I don't have Crawdord as number 1
                    Ok fair enough but then let's talk about the rest of your assumption: that somehow skill can be gauged without relevant or truly top class opposition. Why do you think that is the case ?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Ok fair enough but then let's talk about the rest of your assumption: that somehow skill can be gauged without relevant or truly top class opposition. Why do you think that is the case ?
                      Read my earlier posts. I've already given my opinion on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X