Clear All

Anyone on PS3 wants to get it they can.

248 have tried 142 have failed.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
      Anyone on PS3 wants to get it they can.

248 have tried 142 have failed.
      ^^

Man I though champion was so much better then the 3rd and 4th.

Comment

imo the best boxing game ever made is FNR 2. But out of the 3 this thread is based on, I would have to go with FN Round 3 mostly because I like to play online a lot, and Round 3 was the BEST for online play. Round 4 and champ... not so much. But FNC is imo the most realistic boxing game ever made. But the stamina is insanely taxing, the replays of KDs/KOs look so weak, and the slow foot work every fighter has, a host of issues. Legacy mode needs a major revamp, and Champion mode was very disappointing, left a lot to be desired.

Fight Night Round 4 had a great roster, but I hated the punching animations and I'm a buttons person, using the joystic to punch was a drag for me, so I didn't really play Round 4 too much.

Comment

Don't have champion yet but I've heard good things. I'm actually playing Round 4 as I type!! Tommy Hearns(me) vs Winky Wright on the PS3

Comment

fnc is simply a horrible game imo.

Comment

I've had all those games, and honestly, I think Knockout Kings 2000 and 2001 are the funnest and most well thought out games. I do not understand how they could mess up so much on designing boxing games since then. But I do still like to play FNC and FN round 4. Round 3 was ok but kind of lagged.

Comment

Only played FNC and FN3, FNC infuriates me a lot. They'll throw as many punches as me and then gain 3 times the stamina I do.

Comment

FN4 for me.

FN3's parry system slowed the game up too much.

FNC's stamina and movement is messed up. Most of the time there's little to no difference between the foot speeds of fighters. Even if there was, you could hardly take advantage of it because your stamina can drop so quickly. And it was stupid for them to waste time adding the ref into the ring and selling it as though it was something fans were yearning for.

But I think the biggest problem for any FN game is the lag. For a game that relies on small and quick actions for every second of a match, lag can really ruin the experience.

A mix of FN4/FNC would be ideal for me on the next game. But that still wouldn't seal the deal in my getting it. They have a lot of fixing to do.

Comment

Fighting Isaac Frost is an art.

I have perfected it.

That is all.

Comment

gameplay was off but I liked story mode in FNC that promoter reminded me of Arum for some reason

Comment

Working...
                      X