No announcement yet.

funny how the klit bros fight absolutly nothing alike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny how the klit bros fight absolutly nothing alike

Vitali seems alot more fluid and natural i t he ring,wlad seems more robotit nervouis and stiff but more technical.vitali doesnt even put his hands up and seems to have by far the better reflexes of the 2 but wlad throws the straight punches

i think vitali must have a metal plate in his chin

its not natural its not normal

no one should be able to take what he takes

the reason why vitali might beat foreman, frasier and ali in their primes is because he could literally walk through their punches and he punched harder

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      Vitali seems alot more fluid and natural i t he ring,wlad seems more robotit nervouis and stiff but more technical.vitali doesnt even put his hands up and seems to have by far the better reflexes of the 2 but wlad throws the straight punches
      Sounds hot

Comment

Vitali has a more get in your face style. His boxing style is all about reflexes & timing that's derived from his kickboxing days. He's always ready to throw punches.. never hesitates at all when letting his shots go. This stems from his timing & kickboxing days where you had to be alert at all times.. he almost does mini contortions to get out of the way of incoming shots.

Wladimir.. doesn't rely on reflexes as much as he does of keeping his distance away from his opponents.. he's more timid in letting his shots go.. he ties you up if you get too close. Vitali almost always never holds unless it's absolutely necessary.. he punches his way out of jams.. he throws punches from every angle. Wlad is more predictable.. you know where his punches are coming from..

Vitali keeps you guessing... you look at some of there common opponents & you see how MORE dumbfounded they are against the older brother. Vitali doesn't wanna get hit.. just like Wlad doesn't want to get hit.. the difference being if Vitali gets hit.. he doesn't panic.. he's taken shots from kickboxers.. Lennox Lewis & Sanders best bombs.. he can absorb it & most of the time roll with it.

Wlad knows that if he gets hit flush.. there's a high risk he's tasting canvas & avoids THROWING punches that he should because he's too BUSY securing the fragile chin.. He used to be more offensive minded & would thing less about dfensive protection as he was usually bombing away everyone.. once he realized he can be hurt seriously as was the case with Corrie Sanders.. he abandoned the reckless OFFENSE that always saved the day & never exposed his lack of chin for a more measured approach.

Wlad is NOW thinking DEFENSE first BEFORE he unleashes offense.. it's a 50/50 mix that 's made him ubeatable in his current title reign but fans KNOW there's a masquerade there that's waiting to be exposed. Vitali Klitschko ALWAYS thinks offense no matter WHAT.

He trusts his offense to be his defense.. he's not worried about incoming shots.. he's dicating what's going to happen in the ring. a perfect example of him being on the offensive was the ONE time he was on the defensive & actually backpedaling against Areolla.. he figured why should i potshot Areolla all NIGHT long & give him chances to come inside..why not just let Areolla come to him & thwart off his offense... this way there's no surprises.. no ambushes.. he trusted in his footrwork & the fact he could keep him at bay by beating him to the punch & throwing more than him while backing up.

You just can't beat or outbox a fighter like Vitali that has that MUCH weaponry in his arsenal.. it's ALMOST like he has every boxing flaw you can think of shored up. He takes a great shot.. gives a great shot.. he can outbox you & OUTSLUG you each and every time. There has NEVER BEEN A HEAVYWEIGHT with all the attributes he possesses.. he's the total package of size & strength with boxing IQ that's off the charts. Every slugger in boxing history has had one flaw or 2..

Vitali has no flaws or weaknesses.. He got flukely cut in a bout once & his shoulder was NOT functioning properly in another. If those 2 occurensces & othere various injuries during training are your oNLY known cryptonite.. i'd say we have one very special fighter here who has the highest boxer efficiency rating in the entire history of the sport.. appreciate this once in a lifetime fighter while you have him.. you WILL NEVER see this type of all around domination across the board again... let me tell you.

Comment

Yet they get lumped together as being exactly the same. I don't get it, they don't fight alike at all.

Comment

I still believe Wlad is the better boxer when he wants to be..

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
              Vitali has no flaws or weaknesses.. He got flukely cut in a bout once & his shoulder was NOT functioning properly in another. If those 2 occurensces & othere various injuries during training are your oNLY known cryptonite.. i'd say we have one very special fighter here who has the highest boxer efficiency rating in the entire history of the sport.. appreciate this once in a lifetime fighter while you have him.. you WILL NEVER see this type of all around domination across the board again... let me tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                Jedi, we on for that Berto vs Zaveck bet?

Comment

Vitali can get away with his arms low because of his reach and his chin being great.

Comment

Between the two it is Vitali who fights like a warrior, always offensive-minded. Iron fist and Iron chin. One of my favorite boxers.

Wlad is the safety-first minded, more technical boxer between the two. He doesn't have big brothers chin so we can't blame him for this.
                    Last edited by Dat; 08-06-2011, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X