Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford better orthodox or southpaw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Crawford better orthodox or southpaw?

What do you guys think?

I personally think he's talented in both. He switches stances effectively.

Comment

I was so dazzled by his last performance I didn't notice.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        I personally think he's talented in both. He switches stances effectively.
        Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I was so dazzled by his last performance I didn't notice.

Yea, not too sure which he's better at, but it seemed when he switched orthodox he was really hitting Horn pretty good and looked like if he stayed that way he could've knocked him out, but he said he wanted to stay southpaw to continue hitting him with the straight left and hook lol, sav

Comment

Her may be better at finishing a fight in his orthodox stance but as a counter puncher from the southpaw stance. He said in the post fight presser he’s kind of hiding things from his orthodox stance for now.

He’s seriously good from either side. Best since Hagler id day.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Her may be better at finishing a fight in his orthodox stance but as a counter puncher from the southpaw stance. He said in the post fight presser he’s kind of hiding things from his orthodox stance for now.

He’s seriously good from either side. Best since Hagler id day.
            lol scary if he's really still hiding stuff.

how'd you enjoy the fight, i actually missed out on free tickets. I'm part of this club here in Vegas that gives free tickets and when I looked to see what was available I had just missed them and someone already got them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              lol scary if he's really still hiding stuff.

how'd you enjoy the fight, i actually missed out on free tickets. I'm part of this club here in Vegas that gives free tickets and when I looked to see what was available I had just missed them and someone already got them.
              It was cool. Decent crowd and obviously great to see a great fighter up close.

I flew in at 2pm and bounced at midnight. I was in Vegas for Memorial Day weekend so didn’t feel two full weekends like that ha.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                It was cool. Decent crowd and obviously great to see a great fighter up close.

I flew in at 2pm and bounced at midnight. I was in Vegas for Memorial Day weekend so didn’t feel two full weekends like that ha.
                lol cool, nice quick trip.

Comment

I need to see Crawford doing it against someone that is elite and his own size to really see the answer to that question.

Comment

Working...
                  X