No announcement yet.

Trump may pardon Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    the guy ran a witch hunt trying to jail innocent blacks in the 90s, using his media facilities, something to date he has never apologised for.

trump is basically benefiting from a new generation unaware of his past evils.
    I do't remember that. Refresh me with the incidents. And don't turn what he said about crime at the time has to do with race

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      I do't remember that.
      thats exactly my point.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centra..._of_five_youth

Make sure you scroll down, dont pretend its not there like an East Side Boxing hardliner.

Refresh me with the incidents. And don't turn what he said about crime at the time has to do with race
      I wouldnt need to turn it into race, he did all the work himself. Do you think this isnt how things were done in the media in radist america's past? Did they spell it out in black and white..

Comment

thats exactly my point.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centra..._of_five_youth

Make sure you scroll down, dont pretend its not there like an East Side Boxing hardliner.

I wouldnt need to turn it into race, he did all the work himself. Do you think this isnt how things were done in the media in radist america's past? Did they spell it out in black and white..
        All my years of living in NY and hearing about him year after year, I never heard or read reports that he was a racist until he ran for president. I don't even like the guy but that racist stamp that he has gotten has been unwarranted

Comment

All my years of living in NY and hearing about him year after year, I never heard or read reports that he was a racist until he ran for president. I don't even like the guy but that racist stamp that he has gotten has been unwarranted
          build a wall, mate.

Comment

build a wall, mate.
            So building a wall is racist?

Comment

So building a wall is racist?
              you are either being deliberately stupid or avoiding the issue.

either way goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                That’s a good observation. I’ve come to appreciate some of the positive things that he is doing for the country while still being opposed some of the bad policies (e.g. the environment). The economy is red hot, unemployment super low, the stock market is great and Trump seems to be making some headway with North Korea - I’m grateful for these things.
                Originally posted by jaded View Post
                I doubt anyone on here remembers but if you check the first page of the "Trump" thread I ridiculed him. I was sure he was in it for the publicity and would drop out of the race like he had done prior. His personality is not easy to warm up to and it turns a lot of people off as it had done to me.

As time went by I began to realize how dangerous it would be if Hillary Clinton became President...and that Trump was going to bulldoze his way through the Republican establishment and win the primary. I hoped he would be able to deny Clinton the win...and liked his platform. He so far has been doing what he said he would do and I agree with what you say.

What I'm seeing as time goes by is that more and more people are accepting his idiosyncrasies and eccentricities and are more concerned about the job he's doing and approve of it.
                Mods, making boxingscene great again!!

Comment

you are either being deliberately stupid or avoiding the issue.

either way goodbye.
                  You are the narrow mind id1ot. Like a typical liberal, resorts to insults or threats when somebody doesn't see it their way.

Comment

You are the narrow mind id1ot. Like a typical liberal, resorts to insults or threats when somebody doesn't see it their way.
                    i said goodbye for the REASON that you were going to resort to that.

goodbye.

Comment

i said goodbye for the REASON that you were going to resort to that.

goodbye.
                      Yes, and your reason for saying goodbye was to duck a question.

In the future, don't gum up my threads with attrition tactics and then ducking.

Converse like an intellectually honest adult or don't post in my threads.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X