Collapse
No announcement yet.

Icelandic Crossfit girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of those chicks in the first pics looks like she has a sausage....

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      if you're into muscles on birds it means your a bit of a h0m0, i'd rather bang that pig^ than some chick with a clit dick, no **** and a 6 pack.
      Have you ever banged a extra fit bird though?

I haven't to be perfectly honest. But I would bang one, on a one time thing. Just to see what it is like and have a story to tell to the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

I haven't to be perfectly honest. But I would bang one, on a one time thing. Just to see what it is like and have a story to tell to the boys.
        She'd have such a firm ass! It would feel great to rub your face on some muscular abs, too!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

There's a difference between 'fit' and having a six pack and hairy face though.

for the record i havent banged any roided up women no. I once turned down banging a chick from school for having overly hairy arms, she had big **** though and was super into me, that was a bad decision in hindsight

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Here's an Icelandic woman you guys would like...

I like that she is wearing sandals....no tinea on those twinkle toes.

Comment

Chyna from WWE had tons and tons of views on her nude photos and sex tape. I think more people are into muscular women than are brave enough to admit.

My guess is that everyone on here who claimed they aren't into muscular girls would bang one in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                What about this one? Is she still too muscular for you wussies?

definitely . Only wimps and simps would say its "too much". I'm sure when you guys were younger, observing the bodies and total image of female superheroes "too much" didn't come into mind. I thought it was hot then and its hot now.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  There's a difference between 'fit' and having a six pack and hairy face though.

for the record i havent banged any roided up women no. I once turned down banging a chick from school for having overly hairy arms, she had big **** though and was super into me, that was a bad decision in hindsight

some features on birds are weird though. I saw one, in person, like these pictures being shared in this topic.

I was in a club in Kentucky around derby time, so there were birds from all over in the city. She was buff like these pictures and it was weird af. I've never seen one look that solid with paper-thin skin like she was ready for a bodybuilding competition.

I was put off by it to be honest but it would still be a story to share with the boys while having a drink if I were to bag one. That's the only positive spin, I can add to it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      that girl is a true bird. get insta-famous and she'll probably let you in.

Comment

Working...
                      X