Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thaboxingvoice ridiculous interview with Eddie Hearn about AJ Wilder negotiatons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    IFLTV contracted to Matchroom? I wasn't aware of that.

Is that a fact?
    They aren't . They also interview frank Warren in similar fashion for instance, you think that would happen if contracted to matchroom?

It's a mutual benefit to all concerned. Publicity is good for show sales etc- that's the real point

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      IFLTV contracted to Matchroom? I wasn't aware of that.

Is that a fact?
      No it's not. Im guessing BIGPOPPAPUMP is just assuming that because IFL does lots of interviews with hearn, unaware that IFL do the rounds with all the big promoters like Kalle and Warren etc.

As for Thaboxingvoice, i listened to a couple of episodes ages ago, and it was the most painfully cringeworthy load of race baiting rubbish i have ever heard, it's literally like the entire thing is designed to cater to Kigali. The guy that hosts it has no idea what he's talking about half the time, mispronounces half of the boxers names and acts like he's he's doing a real life parody of the biggest douchey egomaniac spastic in the sport.

Isnt he a snitch as well? i kept hearing people on another podcast say he ratted out his friends to the feds.

Comment

Nes has to big Wilder up because he makes their channel popular .

Other than that hes the biggest cry baby when hes being out done , and thats usually his co host ( the skinny kid ) who has more sense and knows a LITTLE bit more in most areas .

Its not a bad channel in small dosages , but i only tune in to watch these guys argue with eachother not for actual boxing unbiased opinions bc they spin everything to fit the story line !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-28-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          They aren't . They also interview frank Warren in similar fashion for instance, you think that would happen if contracted to matchroom?

It's a mutual benefit to all concerned. Publicity is good for show sales etc- that's the real point
          Originally posted by mlac View Post
          No it's not. Im guessing BIGPOPPAPUMP is just assuming that because IFL does lots of interviews with hearn, unaware that IFL do the rounds with all the big promoters like Kalle and Warren etc.

As for Thaboxingvoice, i listened to a couple of episodes ages ago, and it was the most painfully cringeworthy load of race baiting rubbish i have ever heard, it's literally like the entire thing is designed to cater to Kigali. The guy that hosts it has no idea what he's talking about half the time, mispronounces half of the boxers names and acts like he's he's doing a real life parody of the biggest douchey egomaniac spastic in the sport.

Isnt he a snitch as well? i kept hearing people on another podcast say he ratted out his friends to the feds.
          Exactly my thoughts.

Bare in mind that Kugan Cassius and James Helder had a show on Boxnation. Not sure if they still do. The "Cassius and Helder show"

So if anything they may have been contracted to Frank Warren

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            He is doing a live podcast as we speak saying exactly that !

Not quite what happened though. Haha
            LMFAO no surprise at all there then. There are fewer cats with their head up their own ass as far as Nes' gotten his. And this isn't a sphere where sticking your head up your ass is uncommon either so Nes is a special talent.

But I do wanna say I respect that dudes work ethic. He's like Elie Seckback 2.0. Guy should know way more about boxing than he does for all the boxing people he's around & he's got the humbleness of a prime Las Vegas Elvis Presley, but dude puts in the work.

And thats why those mfers where they at DESPITE Nes being a dummy about sh^t so often. Hard work trump a lot of negatives you got going against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Lol.. what part of NE you from? I'm up here as well.
              southern RI.....on the CT/RI border..on the water

Comment

Haha I love when he brings in other people and they disagree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  100% it is. They do exclusive video content for Matchroom. They also have contracts with BoxNation to do exclusive content. They contracts with MTK to interview all MTK fighters and run streams of events.

If you hunt around social media, there was more than one incident where Hearn refused to start a press conference until IFL got there and the newspaper press was livid.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    100% it is. They do exclusive video content for Matchroom. They also have contracts with BoxNation to do exclusive content. They contracts with MTK to interview all MTK fighters and run streams of events.

If you hunt around social media, there was more than one incident where Hearn refused to start a press conference until IFL got there and the newspaper press was livid.
                    they also do exclusive content for the sauerlands, so basically they do work for the 3 biggest promotional outfits in the uk/europe. The way you framed it or insinuated was they are exclusively Hearn's lackeys. which isnt true.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

IFL = Quality with common sense . When do they TWIST narratives around ? If anything their affiliates get frustrated with them at times bc they ask hard PROFESSIONAL questions .

Thavoice = screaming biased unfactual info half the time with FAR less actual boxing knowledge .

The problem here is WILDER is telling them to attack Hearn with these questions , but WILDER himself isnt smart and doesn't know what yes talking about .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-28-2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X