No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz would beat GSP...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
    GSP would take down and dry hump the striker nick diaz for all 5 rounds and win a unanimous decision.
    pretty much. Nick Diaz is not quick or strong on the mat. GSP could hold him down pretty easily. And Nick Diaz is so slow that GSP wouldn't be at a risk of being submitted

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      GSP looked very beatable tonight.

I'd give Nick Diaz and Jon Fitch a shot at beating him tonight.
      What does ND and JF have to do with Shields. Anyway, we've all seen what happened to JF against GSP(so we can take him out of the picture). And ND is slower than my grandmother.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        It isn't a SF vs UFC thread its a Diaz vs GSP thread....

I say your ****ing delusional what was nick 6 and 4 or some **** in the UFC. Lets see if he can even contend.
        To be fair all 4 fights were extremely close. It's not like he ever clearly got dominated in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa
          This is the same Nick Diaz that got man-handled by Diego Sanchez,Sean Sherk and even Joe Riggs,right? Gee,I wonder what tactics the single best wrestler in the sport would employ against somebody who is so inept when it comes to defending a takedown.

Diaz would get dominated by Josh Koscheck,never mind Georges St.Pierre.His current status is the product of great matchmaking rather than any legitimate improvements on his part.
          so he's like the manny pacquioa of the ufc ?

man i'm just basing this off what i saw last night.i think nick takes it by tko or submission

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa
            This is the same Nick Diaz that got man-handled by Diego Sanchez,Sean Sherk and even Joe Riggs,right? Gee,I wonder what tactics the single best wrestler in the sport would employ against somebody who is so inept when it comes to defending a takedown.

Diaz would get dominated by Josh Koscheck,never mind Georges St.Pierre.His current status is the product of great matchmaking rather than any legitimate improvements on his part.
            So you predicted Diaz would knock Daley out on the feet and give him a war? How was that fight a stylistical advantage? The only advantage he had was on the ground in that fight because Daley's the best striker at 170 and Diaz trashed him.

No improvements huh?

Comment

I give Diaz a seroius chance he's got no give in him he'll push GSP and test his soul diaz boxing trumps shields by far and he busted up Gsp's face with what??If GSP trys to stand and jab w/Diaz he'll get took out his only chance is to wrasle him and lay on top and don't give up any bodyparts

Comment

NIck Diaz has improved tremendously in the last few years. He is defenitely not the same guy who was in the UFC. He is a better striker now and has some sick grappling!! GSP is getting ****en boring lately. Everytime I buy a Pay-per view with him on the main event I regret it like ****t!!! Nick Diaz also is a lot stronger than he was. He doesnt get man handled by bigger guys, he can hold his own unlike his brother Nate, who needs to bulk up a lot!!! If Nate Diaz lifts weights and bulks up he would be very dangerous and hard to beat like his brother Nick!!

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
                  NIck Diaz has improved tremendously in the last few years. He is defenitely not the same guy who was in the UFC. He is a better striker now and has some sick grappling!! GSP is getting ****en boring lately. Everytime I buy a Pay-per view with him on the main event I regret it like ****t!!! Nick Diaz also is a lot stronger than he was. He doesnt get man handled by bigger guys, he can hold his own unlike his brother Nate, who needs to bulk up a lot!!! If Nate Diaz lifts weights and bulks up he would be very dangerous and hard to beat like his brother Nick!!
                  But, who has Nick Diaz fought ?

With GSP it's not just the takedowns he has to worry about. I don't know every fighter ND has faced. All I know is this, ND has never faced a well-rounded fighter that GSP is.

Comment

I bet if Koscheck fought his whole career in Strikeforce and dominated everyone there(which he would), everyone would be saying that Kos is the best WW on the planet and he has the skills to destroy GSP.

Diaz just like most of GSP's opponents, don't stand a chance. If GSP has his head on right, he is unbeatable at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
                      so he's like the manny pacquioa of the ufc ?

man i'm just basing this off what i saw last night.i think nick takes it by tko or submission

If GSP fights Diaz the way he fought Shields, Diaz would have a very good shot.

But realistically, GSP will employ an entirely different gameplan and pretty much take Diaz down and keep him on his back.

I doubt GSP stands up too long, unless he has success early on boxing with Diaz. But I think GSP stands with Diaz just enough for him to time his takedowns.

This fight would be look a lot like the Alves and Hardy fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X