No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Used to love the Goosebumps books as a kid, even the show was kinda scary. Anyway I bought this cool as scary mummy fist from the Goosebumps book club, and I'd love for OP to have it so you can fist urself.

Go fist urself

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      I think people often unconsciously or semi-consciously set up mental barriers that prevent them from seeing various truths in exchange for a phony emotional reward.
      I’m looking for financial rewards only at this point in my career.
      My boss ****s on me, but as long as he pays me well enough, I’m good with that.

Comment

• 99% of these alts are garbage and not worth trolling.
        that 1 % is a lounge commodity.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Let's not forget that guy who was a mod at some aviator forum who came here and reported everyone and demanded -MEGA- ban them
          Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Me and Sweet Pea 50 were banned from there within a couple of posts
          homer7-7=7

bless his lil mod supreme heart

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            no the biggest mistake was banning GOAT poster lou cipher. (anyone know why he had paul spadafora's mail btw lol?)
            lou was an awesome alt.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              He hijacks every thread he enters, master troll. Dedicated too. If ignorance and stupidity were a minute, he would be an hour.
              I’ll take your and 1bad65’s advice and ignore him. My ignore list is getting long lmao it’s full of BS’s virtue signaling libtards

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Oh. I would love a racist KKK site.

Imagine me mentioning BBC in every post?

I want to find a black power one too

Yeah, I would spew all kinds of racist **** on the KKK forum, but I would also drop subtle hints about my admiration for the superior bbc.

Funny thing is, if we trolled a forum like that, we'll probably end up bumping into Freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Yeah, I would spew all kinds of racist **** on the KKK forum, but I would also drop subtle hints about my admiration for the superior bbc.

Funny thing is, if we trolled a forum like that, we'll probably end up bumping into Freedom.
                  I got banned from castefootball.us I got trolled by some guy pretending to be a Jew, I’ll post a pic of my ip being banned.

Out trolled by a racist dude who out Kung fu’ed me.

Pic posted in my photos, screen shot of banned ip
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 06-23-2018, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I got banned from castefootball.us I got trolled by some guy pretending to be a Jew, I’ll post a pic of my ip being banned.

Out trolled by a racist dude who out Kung fu’ed me.
                    Yeah, castefootball was the site Freedom was on.

I lurked there for a little bit. Full of lonely, insecure dudes on there. Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Yeah, castefootball was the site Freedom was on.

I lurked there for a little bit. Full of lonely, insecure dudes on there. Lmao
                      Yeah, they fear the BBC, but are curious about it. It’s sad really..
                      I don’t care what a mo****er working with, I’ll machete it off if the bring it to my home.. jhonny would tear any dudes tool off. He bit me in the nuts when I was intimate with my woman... I gotta lock him in the bathroom so I can get some privacy.. he’s ****ing crazier than sunspace..but a lot smarter at the same time. not hard to do...

The weed man came earlier, I paid 3 bills for 8 grams of bud. I rolled a fatty, and jhonny is chill again..
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-23-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X