Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made Canelo fail versus GGG the first time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
    May Be golovkin might just a better boxer than people think, know that might be a crazy suggestion.
    A much better boxer. He outboxed both Canelo and Jacobs something a lot of people said was impossible.

Comment

I think this video sums it up pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
        I think this video sums it up pretty well.
        Solid video indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
          That's my hope.

I made a thread last week asking, what CAN golovkin do differently this time to win? (Because I noticed a number of posters saying GGG was going to be all angry and stuff, and win this time, etc.)

What emerged is that most people think their guy (Canelo or Golovkin) "gave away" the early rounds.

Possibly both camps will be less keen to be cautious this time and try to push the fight earlier.

I'm not betting on it.
          I'm hoping that both guys will think they need to be more convincing and not let the other guy take the play. Those type of tit for tat fights can turn into wars. But I also wouldn't bank on it heating up early...I think if anything, ggg might be more cautious in the first few rounds.

Comment

I'm going with just being plain old inferior to the better boxer. There are levels to this and on several occasions, Clenela has shown that without bought off judges, she can't beat top-tier comp.

Comment

What I meant by that is that if he had a bigger tank ggg would have gotten shutout!

Comment

Working...
              X