Collapse
No announcement yet.

amir khan caught cheating again.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir has porked so many sluts his dick is no longer certified halal.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-faryal-birth/

****ed a beautician 17 days after his partner gave birth
      In this case, I'd say the wife is actually hotter. Of course, she probably nags the **** out of him which can make a n166a step out if you know what I mean....

Comment

I'd do it too by the way who wouldn't? Come on she's hotter than the wife.

Supreme Leader

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          She looks better than Khan's wife.
          This.

His wife's face is ruined with crazy amounts of plastic surgery.

Comment

The funniest part, the bird he shagged said afterwards "I heard there was a boxer in the club, and I got excited because I thought it might be AJ, but it turned out to be AK." This pencil-dicked Pakistani can't even fook and chuck a randomer without getting ethered. From my understanding, his marriage is a sham for religious reasons. His wife is trying to turn a blind eye but the hoes he sleeps with see it as their opportunity to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

Ois vai... I hope he had a great prenup...

But again, maybe they are in an open marriage.

Comment

It's all AJ's fault tho.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                  The funniest part, the bird he shagged said afterwards "I heard there was a boxer in the club, and I got excited because I thought it might be AJ, but it turned out to be AK." This pencil-dicked Pakistani can't even fook and chuck a randomer without getting ethered. From my understanding, his marriage is a sham for religious reasons. His wife is trying to turn a blind eye but the hoes he sleeps with see it as their opportunity to get their 15 minutes of fame.
                  lol ofcourse she'd say that after he got rid of her. Khans packing some real heat, its probably bigger than AJ's.

The stories a lie anyway, Khan denies it, its in THE SUN newspaper notorious for fake news, she sold a fake story for a quick buck.

Comment

Let the man be. If his wife puts up with it then that’s them.

His wife is gorgeous though without all the makeup if I remember right.

This girl is quite attractive as well so props to Khan on that end. Maybe his wife isn’t doin’ what these other girls are willing to. Or maybe he’s just a dude and is going to f uck whichever hot girl lets him f uck. Let the man live. He’s got a hard enough time being KOd into oblivion at his job..

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Let the man be. If his wife puts up with it then that’s them.

His wife is gorgeous though without all the makeup if I remember right.

This girl is quite attractive as well so props to Khan on that end.

She was pretty when they first married. She has wrecked her face with plastic surgery over the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                      X