Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people love PBC but hate Hearn's new venture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Who is hating on Hearn? I can guarantee the ones who love Hearns idea are always bashing Haymon
    Who is hating Haymon?

Oh no.. free/affordable championship boxing! how dares he.

His idea failed, so be it. That's why PBC are showing a lot less fights.

Hearn has come in with bigger budget - So we can get to see Spence, Charlos, Wilder, Thurman, Porter, Garcia, M Garcia etc etc 3 times a year each!

On average they fight once a year currently.
    Last edited by LacedUp; 05-11-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Who is hating on Hearn? I can guarantee the ones who love Hearns idea are always bashing Haymon
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Which specific posters that are pro Haymon criticized Hearn's deal?
      There are quite a few if you look through those threads, ironically much of the same guys who were criticising the announcement before it was made. I think it's bred out of stubbornness to be right.

I've never understood the criticism for PBC, the only thing you canvsay is the overpaying and lack of activity for fighters has created some problems. Ironically Hearn might be able to provide some solutions. I can see a lot of corroboration with Haymon/PBC and DAZN.

Comment

Which specific posters that are pro Haymon criticized Hearn's deal?
        Take a look in the thread - Easy to find.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Take a look in the thread - Easy to find.
          You didn't answer the question. Leads me to believe you are making things up, create a false narrative, and trying to make a race related argument where none exists knowing it will trigger people.

Comment

You didn't answer the question. Leads me to believe you are making things up, create a false narrative, and trying to make a race related argument where none exists knowing it will trigger people.
            race related.. oh my god.

dude piss off with that ghetto **** I couldn't give a crap about race.

I'm not your damn servant, you can go and check the thread out and come back to me.

If you mention race to me again, I'll block you. Nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              race related.. oh my god.

dude piss off with that ghetto **** I couldn't give a crap about race.

I'm not your damn servant, you can go and check the thread out and come back to me.

If you mention race to me again, I'll block you. Nerd.
              Once again, you didn't name the specific posters. It should be very easy to do.

Edit: perhaps you are making it a nationalistic thing and not a race thing. So I might be wrong and unfairly labeling your intention.

edit 2: I now see you edited your post and once agin you didn't name the names. Your full of sh-t. this is fake stuff meant to trigger.

I fell for it. will not again.

either way-post the names so we know if they are truly "pro PBC" as you claim.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-11-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Is Hearns really going to charge 20 a month? Is that true? **** that ****. I could get a Netflix subscription with that money

Comment

Because a whyte guy is running it

Idc who does it...boxing just needs some new improvements...boxing needs a makeover

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    There are quite a few if you look through those threads, ironically much of the same guys who were criticising the announcement before it was made. I think it's bred out of stubbornness to be right.

I've never understood the criticism for PBC, the only thing you canvsay is the overpaying and lack of activity for fighters has created some problems. Ironically Hearn might be able to provide some solutions. I can see a lot of corroboration with Haymon/PBC and DAZN.
                    Then the TS should be able to post the names. He didn't, which is why I asked.

We need to know the posters to be sure they "loved PBC" as the TS asserts. Otherwise, it seems like just fake stuff to trigger people.

Comment

Once again, you didn't name the specific posters. It should be very easy to do.
                      No I don't, and I never do because I don't have a personal problem with anyone.

And if I do mention posters, they'll come and quote something they said 5 years ago that was mildly critical.

Go and check in the thread and come back. DYOR

Comment

Working...
                      X