No announcement yet.

Wilder: It's Like Buying House; Accept Price THEN Contract Follows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder: It's Like Buying House; Accept Price THEN Contract Follows

The REAL issue here is AJ put Hearn's back against the wall by saying "offer me $50million, I'll sign right away." Hearn's balls are now chopped off. His fighter got his desired demand there's nothing more for Hearn to ask for.

And if Hearn takes the money Wilder is now A side. Period. If Haymon is gonna front $50mill Wilder is in the driver seat and Hearn does not wanna relinquish control of this event. That's what it boils down to.

If AJ takes his money then Wilder picks the venue. That shouldn't even be debateable. And we all know that fight belongs in Vegas.

Hearn thought he was a big dog then the wolves came and put him back in his place. Hearn inherited his business from his daddy. A small fish swimming with great white sharks.

Except when you agree to the purchase price of the house, you know where it is, what it is, you've looked at it multiple times and know what to expect.

But sure, it's exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by illmatic94 View Post

the real issue here is aj put hearn's back against the wall by saying "offer me $50million, i'll sign right away." hearn's balls are now chopped off. His fighter got his desired demand there's nothing more for hearn to ask for.

and if hearn takes the money wilder is now a side. Period. If haymon is gonna front $50mill wilder is in the driver seat and hearn does not wanna relinquish control of this event. That's what it boils down to.

If aj takes his money then wilder picks the venue. That shouldn't even be debateable. And we all know that fight belongs in vegas.

Hearn thought he was a big dog then the wolves came and put him back in his place. Hearn inherited his business from his daddy. A small fish swimming with great white sharks.
      this right here............

Comment

Its like buying a house, pay up front and then you get a random cabin in the ghetto.

Comment

Yea...and when your realtor trys to meet with the sellers realtor, he declines saying it wouldn't be productive.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Yea...and when your realtor trys to meet with the sellers realtor, he declines saying it wouldn't be productive.
            Exactly, this is nothing like buying a house. You always agree on most things before getting into contract to buy a house.

Comment

AJ is so shook.

Comment

Is this how Wilder bought his house? I'm guessing he got ripped off.

Comment

another mind bobblingly dumb comment. ok i agree to buy this house for 1 million dollars and in the contract i want to pay 1 dollar a year. hey why are you kicking me out i agreed to the price already!

Comment

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
                    Is this how Wilder bought his house? I'm guessing he got ripped off.

Jennifer likes to show she's clueless on a lot of stuff... We all know her management crew rips her off since the very beginning... She's a female Mike Tyson...

Comment

Working...
                    X