No announcement yet.

What are you currently playing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Love Rockstar. Not Just GTA, but also Manhunt, The Warriors and Bully. I hope the rumors of Bully 2 turn out to be true. Still gotta play the Red Dead series though.
    Brilliantly well-done game. Still have it somewhere in my room. Play the first RD game (Red Dead Revolver), then play Redemption. The second one is obviously 10x better than the first one.

Comment

Overwatch and The Witcher 3. Just beat the main campaign on death march difficulty setting. Probably my favorite game of all time.

Comment

Pretty much only play GTA V, skyrim, fallout, and some fight night from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          I'm not playing anything. Will probably give the latest Assassins Creed a go as soon as my Steam Wallet is unlocked.

Red Dead Redemption 1 is a masterpiece. Absolutely phenomenal. It's right up there with The Last of Us, Witcher 3, Uncharted Franchise as a Single Player experience. The next one is coming out in a few months apparently so get ready.
          Cool. Did you like Red Dead Revolver as well? I read that Ross Hagen did the voice of the main character, which is awesome. He was a great veteran actor, did a lot of TV back in the day and even a couple of Fred Olen Ray movies later in his career.

I'll be finishing up Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain soon and then probably play Bully on PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Cool. Did you like Red Dead Revolver as well? I read that Ross Hagen did the voice of the main character, which is awesome. He was a great veteran actor, did a lot of TV back in the day and even a couple of Fred Olen Ray movies later in his career.

I'll be finishing up Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain soon and then probably play Bully on PS2.
            Never got to play it as my mate only had Red Dead Redemption at the time so I just played that.

Smackdown HCTP is the BEST wrestling game I've ever played. The one after it was an absolute travesty. Story mode became a diva-fest and overly cheesy.

Comment

I just beat Dishonored: Def Edition in low chaos, it's more difficult than beating it in high chaos, a lot of stealth is needed. I love this game, i'll revisit it after I beat Dishonored 2 which I just started, because I would like to get low chaos, no kills, and ghost (never seen). I was seen a few times and killed 6 hostiles and I know where those 6 were, it was by mistake and in the same mission.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                Never got to play it as my mate only had Red Dead Redemption at the time so I just played that.

Smackdown HCTP is the BEST wrestling game I've ever played. The one after it was an absolute travesty. Story mode became a diva-fest and overly cheesy.
                Me neither, but since I plan on finishing every game in the libraries of NES, SNES, PS1, PS2 and possibly either Atari 7800 or Gamecube, I'll be playing that one soon enough.

Agreed on the first Smackdown vs. Raw. One of the next two I really liked though, I think it might have been 2007 and if not, 2006. Will have to play them again to find out.

I loved Smackown vs. Raw 2008, even though most people didn't. It's long as hell, so I'd only do about 2 weeks to a month of story mode (or 24/7 mode, as they call it), at a time, because you have to go through 2 seasons before you become a hall of famer. I figured out if you get all of the achievements or progress report goals at least once, then you get enough percentage points for a WWE Hall of Fame induction right after Wrestlemania when the season ends, so you don't have to repeat any story lines, since the first year most of the stories are general ones and title challenge in the last two months after winning the Royal Rumble and the second so round through the season, it's then all title defense story lines and you can pretty easily reach 100% after keeping the title until after the next Wrestlemania. Hall of Fame mode is pretty fun too, which I believe they started in the 2006 edition, where you have to pass certain challenges, but this time, they have you win classic matches that happened in real life, like beating Bret Hart as Shawn Michaels in an iron man match in the Wrestlemania arena, getting 100% in GM mode or maxing out a created title belt or teamwork in tag team matches using a created stable, stuff like that.
                Last edited by Anthony342; 01-08-2018, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Playing Zelda a link to the past on the Super Nintendo retro classic.

Love this game. Very fun and rewarding and pretty epic considering it’s a 16-bit game.

Some of the puzzles are insanely hard to figure out

Right now I’m stuck in the dark world lost woods dungeon. Gotta beat the moth creature boss, but he is hard as shyt. Much harder than the other bosses so far.

I highly recommend this game

Comment

That's why I like going into God mode and beating a game a few hundred times before I can beat it without cheats.

Comment

Lately don't have enough time to play games all day long but currently playing battlefield 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X