No announcement yet.

Tim Howard deserves a medal for that record-breaking performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Don't call them lads, we aren't english.
    The English are who I was making fun of, brudda.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      ****ing wondolowski.
      He was ruled offside anyway. Wouldn't have counted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        25m Yanks watched the Portugal game.
        Cool story Broseph of Nazareth. It was actually 18.2M, and only 10.7M watched USA vs Germany, but 112m watched the superbowl. Explosive popularity broseph.

Its really touching that you have such a personal interested in how much we don't watch soccer. I really appreciate it. Its really comforting to know that someone like you cares so much about the sport and promoting its globally.

Thanks you, I really mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Cool story Broseph of Nazareth. It was actually 18.2M, and only 10.7M watched USA vs Germany, but 112m watched the superbowl. Explosive popularity broseph.

Its really touching that you have such a personal interested in how much we don't watch soccer. I really appreciate it. Its really comforting to know that someone like you cares so much about the sport and promoting its globally.

Thanks you, I really mean it.
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...n-viewers.html

24.7 million. More than the NBA Finals or the World Series.

I don't have an interest. I'm just stating facts.

We get it. You didn't watch and aren't a fan of the sport. That's why you're always in threads about it. We get it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...t-Belgium.html

No one cares doe

Comment

Hey at least we're competitive now, in what is our 6th or 7th most popular sport.....

I like to watch the World Cup when I can, pretty much the only time any Americans give a rats ass about soccer. Trying to say this country cares about soccer the way other countries do, is pretty ridiculous though.

If Soccer was as popular as Basketball or Baseball, 2nd or 3rd in this country, of course we'd be producing better players......I mean that's a given

I just love how the English are average now themselves as a team.....and it's your guys' thing.....yet you still take time out to hate on the Americans Lol

I mean the US advancing beyond group stages if pretty good for us.

Comment

Great performance by Howard, man of the match. But let's not run away with ourselves here. His hockey-goalie performance was made possible by the rest of the team playing like donkeys.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...n-viewers.html

24.7 million. More than the NBA Finals or the World Series.
              To be fair though the World Series and the NBA finals both are split over a best-of-seven series. They shouldn't be, neither should the Stanley Cup. One final at a neutral venue, that's what it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Hey at least we're competitive now, in what is our 6th or 7th most popular sport.....
                Competitive? Belgium had like 40 shots on goal. It was only a combination of poor finishing and heroic goalkeeping by your only good player that prevented it from being a massacre.

Comment

The all time great goalkeeper performance was Bert Trautmann in the 1956 FA Cup final. He played twenty minutes and made several spectacular saves with a broken neck.

Comment

I love Timboi Howard. Enyeama keeper of tournoi perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      The all time great goalkeeper performance was Bert Trautmann in the 1956 FA Cup final. He played twenty minutes and made several spectacular saves with a broken neck.

Comment

Working...
                      X