HBO B.A.D Donaire - Jeffrey Mathebula + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nishioka Eats Donaire up IMO.

Comment

• Didnt see Mathebula land ****. His awkward style and footwork almost removes any power that he didnt have in the first place. I mightve gave him 3-4 sympathy rounds. Donaire controlled the pace, the ring and the entire fight.

Comment

• 8-4 donaire.

nonito needs to stop looking for the knock out & learn to set up his power punches.

Comment

• At least he's giving Mathebula credit in the post-fight interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            And stop with that "ITS THE OPPONENTS FAULT" as a fukin excuse when Donaire doesn't look impressive, it is not the opponent job to allow Donaire to look good, he is coming to win also

this is the problem when your picking and choose opponents to look good against instead of fighting TOP FIGHTERS
            LOL..Really..Lopez came to win vs Ortiz..Math came to fight safe and try to stink out a decision on activity..

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              He went life and death with some random guy from Africa.... Rigo eats him up
              Lol exactly. Thank you for saying that so I didn't have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Do i smell a bet????
                My 2bil on Rigondeaux

Comment

• LEG CRAMPS???

Cmon now.......

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    You don't wanna know dude...
                    I just saw them.... what the actual fuck is up with this shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Yeah seen the scorecards coming but in all fairness most of your scoring was just as bad.

If I was Rigo I wouldn't waste my time facing this guy because he isn't winning a decision and if he scores a K.O he'll receive a DQ or some ****.

Donaire is an absolute fraud and THE most overrated, overprotected fighter in boxing history. PERIOD!
                      Dude calm the **** down you nancy

Comment

Working...
                      X