Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Takes a Swipe at "Very Oversensitive" Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana is a **** promoter who copied boxings ideas and rode his rich friends coat tails.

If you look at the UFC 225 fighter pay it's almost comical. They have ppv fighters making less than 50k while CM Punk made over a mill in 2 fights.

Comment

Is he going to create his own belts? If I was him I would call the IBO since boxing know it already but it's not respected . Make that belt exclusive to his league . Sign the idiots like broner, fury, Eubanks jr and explore Mexico and the philippines and create a league . Get a fox deal or abc boom it. If you see this call me up. I got the business development experience!!

Comment

Who wouldn't be?Joshua is his price asset

Comment

Fick Dana. Leave boxing alone and continue to rape the fighters you have while you make megabank. Hearn could eat you alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
            I expect that the sensitive Eddie Hearn will respond back, referring to him as "Daniela White" or something similar.

Like he does with Shelly Finkel.
            Eddie gets his panties in a wad because Shelley always says “I’ve been talking to Barry Hearn” or “As soon as Barry Hearn gets back with us ...”

Comment

This comes from the guy who'll sue anyone that UFC is contracted to I love Dana, he's hilarious but talking about the pot calling the kettle black.

Anyway, I totally believe Eddie would get over sensitive about AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Dana is a **** promoter who copied boxings ideas and rode his rich friends coat tails.

If you look at the UFC 225 fighter pay it's almost comical. They have ppv fighters making less than 50k while CM Punk made over a mill in 2 fights.
                Dana White is a **** promoter?

I've heard it all.

Also your 50k comment isn't true at all. Most of these guys on the card, especially the main card, make more than the average showtime top 3 fight payouts.

http://thesportsdaily.com/2018/06/10...ce-gate-fox11/
                Last edited by LacedUp; 06-22-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Dana White is the walking definition of the word "oversensitive."

Comment

Hearn thinks he got himself a little slave boy lol. He tries to steal fighters but insulted when it happens to him

Comment

Dana stick in ur mm gay lane. We don't need u in our sport punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X