Russia Warns Against Sex with Foreigners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia Warns Against Sex with Foreigners

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/06/14...ing/index.html

"A senior Russian lawmaker has called on her countrywomen not to have sex with foreign men visiting the country during the World Cup, saying Russian women "should give birth to our own."

Oh, c'mon, with that kind of attitude I wouldn't exist right now. I am Russian, too, and I'm grateful for the Russian lady who was nice enough to spread her genes with a foreigner.

Being a foreigner doesn't mean you can't be a good parent; it just means it's a long distance relationship. Long distance relationships can work just as well as locally. It's all about the people involved.

Plus, who are they to say we aren't "their own"? They don't know my DNA!
    Last edited by SunSpace; 06-14-2018, 09:16 AM.

No one wants green teef kids running around.

Comment

Well to all the russian women, I don't discriminate! We can do the do!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Well to all the russian women, I don't discriminate! We can do the do!
        That's the spirit!

Comment

Those famously friendly Russians again.

Comment

I'd like to pound an independent Russian woman called olga former kgb. That type of deadly woman who can easily kill you in your sleep. Yet provide the greatest sexual thrill and the danger element would do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
              I'd like to pound an independent Russian woman called olga former kgb. That type of deadly woman who can easily kill you in your sleep. Yet provide the greatest sexual thrill and the danger element would do it for me.
              Lol I know a Russian girl named Olga. The only one I know personally actually.

Comment

These the same women that you can buy online and mailed to you

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Lol I know a Russian girl named Olga. The only one I know personally actually.
                  I think we should become friends and I could get to know olga on a night out sometime. Is she former kgb? Fingers crossed...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    These the same women that you can buy online and mailed to you
                    Holy **** are you fuking serious? I've wasted so many years on the Internet. Not utilising it properly.

I'm saving up for a Russian housewife off Google. I'll start a dedicated PayPal savings account for my beast from the east.

I will call her lieutenant macservish.

Comment

Working...
                    X