Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La pen Lost, France is dead, cucks are to blame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    How distant into the future we talking? 20, 50 or 100 Years?.
    Does it matter? Everyday U.K. Slipping into 3rd world status.. so have fun on that journey backwards..

20 years from now, guys like me will have been proven right, liberal cucks will be making excuses on how it wasn't their fault that the country's population got overran by third world hordes

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Does it matter? Everyday U.K. Slipping into 3rd world status.. so have fun on that journey backwards..

20 years from now, guys like me will have been proven right, liberal cucks will be making excuses on how it wasn't their fault that the country's population got overran by third world hordes
      Twenty years is probably too soon but that is going to happen.

Comment

Hopefully we deal with the threat of homegrown terrorism & you're not proven right.
        Leaving Europe & controlling our border with a points system is going to ensure only the smartest & well off need enter. Trade deals without tariffs & red tape means we fully control our business dealings. Can't really see how we can get any worse than now?...
        I'm not a Liberal in political sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          Hopefully we deal with the threat of homegrown terrorism & you're not proven right.
          Leaving Europe & controlling our border with a points system is going to ensure only the smartest & well off need enter. Trade deals without tariffs & red tape means we fully control our business dealings. Can't really see how we can get any worse than now?...
          I'm not a Liberal in political sense at all.
          I hope I'm wrong.. I hate what is happening to Europe right now..

Being Muslim isn't bad if u assimilate like most muslims in America.. but when you open up the gates for the hordes, that's a whole other can of worms..

I will take illegal Mexicans all day over 3rd world hordes of muslims.. at least illegal Mexicans assimilate and in most cases are fine people, there biggest flaw is draining taxpayer dollars, not trying to cut off heads of christians

Comment

I hope I'm wrong.. I hate what is happening to Europe right now..

Being Muslim isn't bad if u assimilate like most muslims in America.. but when you open up the gates for the hordes, that's a whole other can of worms..

I will take illegal Mexicans all day over 3rd world hordes of muslims.. at least illegal Mexicans assimilate and in most cases are fine people, there biggest flaw is draining taxpayer dollars, not trying to cut off heads of christians
            I agree it's sad what's happening in Europe we're being attacked slowly but surely. To tell you the truth it doesn't feel like it either but people are losing their limbs & lifes for real.
            Pretty hard to adjust to for me & the new generation. My parents & those before me had to deal with Irish terrorists in London. Now we've got people we went Nursery with that could turn on us. You really couldn't make up.

I agree I'd rather someone be a burden on the system than desert dwelling cave men stabbing, cutting & shooting people.

Comment

Working...
            X