No announcement yet.

Cancel Culture & the Woke Left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancel Culture & the Woke Left

Creating this thread to document this growing social, economic and political movement of, what some observers, call the “cult of Diversity Equity and Inclusion,” “intersectionality” or “wokeness.”

I was in a gifted program in grade school. All of us in there were definitely brighter than the other kids and holding kids back because others are slower isn't fair either.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Creating this thread to document this growing social, economic and political movement of, what some observers, call the “cult of Diversity Equity and Inclusion,” “intersectionality” or “wokeness.”

If they are truly gifted, the will blossom in any environment, right?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
              I was in a gifted program in grade school. All of us in there were definitely brighter than the other kids and holding kids back because others are slower isn't fair either.
              what derailed your gift.. your genius ... your seeing things learning faster than everyone else.. i was at san jose st for math at 12 years old.. now.. i am in japan.. working my magic for met life. after a long time at merrill lynch.. what happened to you and your gift... was it squandered trolling us.. you are a clown and most guys on this site crap on you regularly..

carry on.. boy..

Comment

Ironic that this ideology is the most racist, sexist and bigoted around where you are judged on your race, sex and sexual orientation.

You get given victim points and the more victim points you get, the more worthy your opinion is and the more help, opportunity and special treatments you deserve.

And what they set out to achieve is exclusion and inequity.

I seen no better example of this when a someone left £100,000 in their will to help poor white boys in the UK to attend to private school. He did this because poor white boys do the worst in education and are left behind.

They are many fund for black boys or girls and everyone is OK with this, but with this group that struggles the most the schools rejected the money and refused the money and no poor white boys would get their education paid for.

You circumstances or plight does not matter, to these people, it is the colour of you skin, sex and sexual orientation that matters.

We to stop this bigoted ideology from spreading, masquerading as something righteous and just.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  If they are truly gifted, the will blossom in any environment, right?
                  i am still here in japan making my ends meet.. and speaking japanese..

i miss my homie sunspace... he was actually a great rapper.. no bs.. he had talent.. not like that guy who is .kevn.com.... sunspace was wicked sick as a rapper..

i know i hurt him, and you too.. but it was funny at the time.. he is a pure talent... if i say he wasnt call me a liar..sunspace is a solid rapper.. awesome..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    i am still here in japan making my ends meet.. and speaking japanese..

i miss my homie sunspace... he was actually a great rapper.. no bs.. he had talent.. not like that guy who is .kevn.com.... sunspace was wicked sick as a rapper..

i know i hurt him, and you too.. but it was funny at the time.. he is a pure talent... if i say he wasnt call me a liar..sunspace is a solid rapper.. awesome..
                    Never hurt me.
                    Sunspace ran across my mind when those eaethquakes hit PR. I hope he didn't have too much damage done to his property. His old man neighbour was sh**t though. I hope his sh**t was f**cked up and he had to move.

Comment

Working...
                    X