The population means sh.it, i.d.i.o.t.

México: 130 millions 11 champions

Russia: 144 millions 3 champions

Japan 130 millions 5 champions

Filipinas 120 millions 4 champions

SHU.T UP ANIMAL

You are a stu.pid animal and a hater boricua

Mexican boxing doest not have support of the government

If we hace the system of Ukraine or those countries we will have like 20 champions more lol

Yeah, most of those fighters works in other jobs , they are Brave fighters that helps the talent to be better

Poor crazy man, you are full of sh.it

Well, i showed you that only usa is better in boxing
    who said I'm puerto Rican?? Lmaoooo, you clown. I'm not.. But I know what you are... You're a stupid inbred Mexican who reuses to face the truth. And the truth is... Mexican boxing is no longer what it used to be. Idiots like you are reduced to cheering for bums and hype jobs....and ped users. All of those countries you mentioned are much newer to the sport of professional boxing than Mexico is and many of them are already putting out better fighters than Mexico. Notice you left out the much smaller populations of the uk, the Ukraine and PR. Lmaooo, damn it must suck to have to face the reality of a declining level of elite boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      who said I'm puerto Rican?? Lmaoooo, you clown. I'm not.. But I know what you are... You're a stupid inbred Mexican who reuses to face the truth. And the truth is... Mexican boxing is no longer what it used to be. Idiots like you are reduced to cheering for bums and hype jobs....and ped users. All of those countries you mentioned are much newer to the sport of professional boxing than Mexico is and many of them are already putting out better fighters than Mexico. Notice you left out the much smaller populations of the uk, the Ukraine and PR. Lmaooo, damn it must suck to have to face the reality of a declining level of elite boxers.
      Stu.pid.

Mexican Boxing doest not have government support

Soccer is all what matter to people from México thats the reason why all the champions no named Canelo are unknown persons in México and receiving little money in their fights

You are a poor id.iot son or Puerto Ricans, you are full of sh.it too.

México: 130 millions 11 champions

Russia: 144 millions 3 champions

Japan 130 millions 5 champions

Filipinas 120 millions 4 champions

SHU.T UP ANIMAL

And nope, only USA has more champions of more quality Than México

Comment

Lomachenko is the son of Salido hahahah

Mexican Boxing beat Lomachenko, Golovkin, Sor Rungvisai, Pacquiao, Dogboe, Cotto, Jacobs, Yamanaka, Viloria in last 8 years

Golden age

But according to this bastard the level is declining lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Lomachenko is the son of Salido hahahah

Mexican Boxing beat Lomachenko, Golovkin, Sor Rungvisai, Pacquiao, Dogboe, Cotto, Jacobs, Yamanaka, Viloria in last 8 years

Golden age

But according to this bastard the level is declining lol
          most of those guys also beat more Mexicans than they ever lost to. Oh, why are you responding to 1 of my posts 3 times? You even deleted a post. Lmaooooo... Now that's just proof that your feelings are hurt. Why are you so sensitive? I thought Mexicans were supposed to be tough. Oh forgot, they're not as tough as they used to be. Lmaoooo

Comment

most of those guys also beat more Mexicans than they ever lost to. Oh, why are you responding to 1 of my posts 3 times? You even deleted a post. Lmaooooo... Now that's just proof that your feelings are hurt. Why are you so sensitive? I thought Mexicans were supposed to be tough. Oh forgot, they're not as tough as they used to be. Lmaoooo
            Nope, only usa fighters beat mexicans of elite...

Salido never Lost against a fighter from East Europe

Well, i gave you facts, you only said líes and sh.it

Golden age baby hahahaha
            I deleted a repeat post

Comment

False, most champions of the world are enrolled with exhaustive test.

Estrada deserves be in the top-5 P4P list, he has one of the best career in boxing world.

You can't compare those countries with Puerto Rico thats a poor sh.it since 10 years or more.

It doest no matter if they are not Chávez, Leonard, Lewis, they are very good fighters.

México has another Golden age

Pacquiao, Cotto, GGG, Lomachenko, Yamanaka, Rungvisai.

Mexicans beat all those fighters in last 8 years

Those are better wins than the wins of Puerto Rico in last 30 years lol

Still crying like a bi.tch, only are you wet dreams
              LMAO This right here proved your bias against PR. Poor guy... Did you forget how many guys from Mexico all of those guys on that list beat? Did you forget Clenelo cheated, Margarito cheated and that Clenelo edged a Cotto that should've already retired? Did you forget that most in the boxing community (aside from Clenelo fans) had GGG easily beating Clenelo in the first fight, and were split in deciding who won the second one (even though the FACT stands that Clenelo was caught using PEDs and that will NEVER be forgotten)? Did you forget how many times Pacquiao beat Marquez, yet Marquez finally beat him and refused to return the favor of a rematch, knowing lightning may not strike twice?
              In fact, I think Mikey Garcia deserves to be ranked higher than Estrada, even though Estrada is [undeserving IMO] ranked top 10 by a couple lists, and I obviously don't think Clenelo should be ranked at all.
              Mikey is a true warrior, has fought many top guys and even though he lost to Errol, he's a force to be reckoned with by many more fighters out there who won't be able to handle him.
              Stop race-baiting, you're only embarrassing yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by bori84 View Post
                LMAO This right here proved your bias against PR. Poor guy... Did you forget how many guys from Mexico all of those guys on that list beat? Did you forget Clenelo cheated, Margarito cheated and that Clenelo edged a Cotto that should've already retired? Did you forget that most in the boxing community (aside from Clenelo fans) had GGG easily beating Clenelo in the first fight, and were split in deciding who won the second one (even though the FACT stands that Clenelo was caught using PEDs and that will NEVER be forgotten)? Did you forget how many times Pacquiao beat Marquez, yet Marquez finally beat him and refused to return the favor of a rematch, knowing lightning may not strike twice?
                In fact, I think Mikey Garcia deserves to be ranked higher than Estrada, even though Estrada is [undeserving IMO] ranked top 10 by a couple lists, and I obviously don't think Clenelo should be ranked at all.
                Mikey is a true warrior, has fought many top guys and even though he lost to Errol, he's a force to be reckoned with by many more fighters out there who won't be able to handle him.
                Stop race-baiting, you're only embarrassing yourself.
                Race baiting?

I'm talking about boxing, Puerto Rico boxing is dead, they have 10 years or more in bad shape

What people said means ****

People said that Floyd Lost against Castillo and Maidana

Canelo whooped the ass of ggg in the rematch and did enough to be the winner

Period

Canelo beat the ass of Cotto when he was 24 years old

We have more of 200 champions, just like 9 of them has problem with peds like most of other champions in the world of other countries

Stu.pid.

Puerto rico boxing is not on the same level of mexican boxing and Japan is now better than PR boxing School

Thats the truth

And most of Legends from puerto rico Lost against mexicans

Trinidad vs Óscar
                Cotto vs Margarito and canelo
                Camacho, Rosario, Laporte vs Chávez
                Lopez vs Salido
                Calderón vs segura

Sánchez vs Wilfredo Gómez

Your people was talking sh.it about Rodríguez against Inoue

And Inoue destroyed the shi.it out of Rodríguez

Puerto rico boxing fans are one of the worst boxing fans ever

Verdejo vs Lozada lol

Comment

Nope, only usa fighters beat mexicans of elite...

Salido never Lost against a fighter from East Europe

Well, i gave you facts, you only said líes and sh.it

Golden age baby hahahaha
                  I deleted a repeat post
                  salido has like 15 losses and that's who you're celebrating?? Mexican boxing is in the toilet, just like where all their ped users and pieces of s*** like you belong. Mexico is the biggest producer of bum boxers of any country. 98% of the pro boxers from Mexico sell mangos on the street and people go to Mexico to pad their record against these bums. Your best boxers would be tune up fights for fighters 10 yrs ago.

Comment

salido has like 15 losses and that's who you're celebrating?? Mexican boxing is in the toilet, just like where all their ped users and pieces of s*** like you belong. Mexico is the biggest producer of bum boxers of any country. 98% of the pro boxers from Mexico sell mangos on the street and people go to Mexico to pad their record against these bums. Your best boxers would be tune up fights for fighters 10 yrs ago.
                    Only in your wet dreams

Salido had like 15 L's and still beating the ass of Loma.

And never Lost against a fighter from Europe lol

You are full of sh.it, period.

Facts are in my SIDE

Name 10 mexican fighters that were cheaters

Can you?

We hace 200 champions

Stup.id pus.s.y

You are a son of boricuas, period.

Golovkin, Yamanaka, Rungvisai, Lomachenko, Cotto, Pacquiao, Dogboe, Viloria, Jacobs

All were beaten by mexicans

Mexican Boxing doest not have support of the government like other countries and still making Big achievements

Comment

Only in your wet dreams

Salido had like 15 L's and still beating the ass of Loma.

And never Lost against a fighter from Europe lol

You are full of sh.it, period.

Facts are in my SIDE

Name 10 mexican fighters that were cheaters

Can you?

We hace 200 champions

Stup.id pus.s.y

You are a son of boricuas, period.

Golovkin, Yamanaka, Rungvisai, Lomachenko, Cotto, Pacquiao, Dogboe, Viloria, Jacobs

All were beaten by mexicans

Mexican Boxing doest not have support of the government like other countries and still making Big achievements
                      what is it with you and wet dreams? Are you 13 yrs old? I know that it hurts your pride to hear the truth but no matter how many times you write the same nonsense over and over (with your horrible English) it won't change the truth that Mexican boxing is no longer elite. It's full of ped cheats and hype jobs. Now go eat a tainted beef burrito and cut some grass.

Comment

Working...
                      X