Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me the Eastern playoffs this year are better than they have been in years.

Comment

• It would be a really really bad look for the Bucks to end the season with 4 straight losses ouch. Sadly, I don't see the Raptors being that competitive in a potential Finals match up with the Warriors. Kawhi is their only consistent option. Toronto is an excellent defensive team but they're a bit offensively challenged. I hope the Finals don't suck again.

Comment

• Danny Green is consistently missing threes. He is really ****ing up their offense.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 05-25-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          I think he chooses the Clippers too.

LAL is a wreck.
          Plus most of the current stars want to beat LeBron, not play with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            To me the Eastern playoffs this year are better than they have been in years.
            Nah. if LeBron was there he would have been heading to the finals, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
              It would be a really really bad look for the Bucks to end the season with 4 straight losses ouch. Sadly, I don't see the Raptors being that competitive in a potential Finals match up with the Warriors. Kawhi is their only consistent option. Toronto is an excellent defensive team but they're a bit offensively challenged. I hope the Finals don't suck again.
              it will suck. Warriors sweeping whomever gets through.

Comment

• Bucks looked sensational in the first quarter as they played with some desperation and intensity. Raptors just hanging tough and chipping away at lead.

It’s anyone’s game in the second half

Comment

• Man these teams and coming back from the dead.

Comment

• Just like that!

Comment

• Now THAT was a poster!!

Comment

Working...
                      X