Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I said he had the Berto fight already planned in advance. Hence, I used ignored the call outs. If you think he didn't, and that he picked Berto after the Manny fight, so be it.

Floyd unified then he fought an optional defense instead of his WBC mandatory. When you win, you can do this.
    he had the berto fight planned ahead of time because he was planning to win and stay undefeated!! in your words!! he didnt ignored thurman, he just didnt want it because he planned to win and stay undefeated for #50. he was gonna beat thurman anyways in your opinion right? so why berto then? lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      why didnt he fight thurman after the manny fight then? why did he choose berto for his "last fight"?? because he planned to win and stay undefeated to set up #50, in your words. that's why!
      You really think him doing that affects his career or legacy? If so then you truly are ******ed.

Comment

Huh?? WTF? If that was the case I would have avoided answering the question. I answered it becsue its not a big deal.
        you answered it because i said he avoided thurman. if its not a big deal then you would have left it alone. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once again, your emotions got the best of you, like always.

Comment

he had the berto fight planned ahead of time because he was planning to win and stay undefeated!! in your words!! he didnt ignored thurman, he just didnt want it because he planned to win and stay undefeated for #50. he was gonna beat thurman anyways in your opinion right? so why berto then? lmao!!!
          Why Berto!? Cheaper, easier, former 2 time titlist, bigger name at the time.

Comment

You really think him doing that affects his career or legacy? If so then you truly are ******ed.
            never said anything about how it'll affect his legacy. that's you making shiiet up to make you feel better.

im saying, since you said he would beat thurman anyways, why did he choose berto instead then? he was gonna beat thurman anyways right? LOL!!

Comment

you answered it because i said he avoided thurman. if its not a big deal then you would have left it alone. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once again, your emotions got the best of you, like always.
              Dude, if you ask a question and I answer it that isn't emotions, that is courtesy.

Comment

Why Berto!? Cheaper, easier, former 2 time titlist, bigger name at the time.
                easier, you got that part right!!

bigger name at the time? lmao!!!! lmao!!!!!

Comment

Dude, if you ask a question and I answer it that isn't emotions, that is courtesy.
                  you said its not a big deal and wasnt about floyd. so why reply to it? if you feel floyd ignored thurman then why did you feel the need to reply to my comment then? LOL!!!

Comment

easier, you got that part right!!

bigger name at the time? lmao!!!! lmao!!!!!
                    Berto had far more TV exposure and name value. He was also a 2 time titlist while Thurman hadn't won a title at all. He was the interim WBA champ who had just fought Ghost that May.

Comment

you said its not a big deal and wasnt about floyd. so why reply to it? if you feel floyd ignored thurman then why did you feel the need to reply to my comment then? LOL!!!
                      Because you quoted me indicating you fixed it. So I said, ok if that makes you feel better. You didn't have to respond to that because it wasn't addressed to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X