X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I mean it dont think that matters.

Unless you're out of it for years

Fair enough if you are going to win it. Chelsea arent gonna win it. We can get hammered by Bayern that is our level now. That CL thing is perpetuated by the media really. Of course players know that. If CL was a factor you will only really join 4-5 teams in Europe.

If you want to win the CL next season you're not joining Chelsea. Or even Man U. They arent going to win it. Or really compete.

Chelsea signed Werner and Ziyech who are the two biggest players we've signed since Cesc and Costa.

You would join Chelsea because it's a club on the up. You will get minutes, less pressure, and a team that will probably be a proper team in a few seasons that will compete.

From Chelsea's perspective. We would win the Europa or come close. It gives minutes to young players and teaches them how to win
    For Chelsea in the now, it would be better to play in the EL than the CL.

I think Bayern showed clearly that Chelsea have no business in the UCL right now. Even lesser clubs like Valencia and Ajax showed that.

Says even more about the teams below us. Whether it’s a down year, a bad year, or like right now: a rebuilding job. We are still better than the rest over the course of a full season.

Very damning for Arsenal and Spurs....

United look to be on the up though. Even if they finish below us. Bruno changed everything. Now Pogba wants to play at his best. Martial is used at his best position. While Greenwood looks like a star in the making.

Comment

• It's like they conspire to let us qualify ffs.

We'll show them when lose to Norwich at home.

I actually think other than Watford we could have lost all our matches.

Us and Leicester have been pretty poor post lockdown. I do think the table lies a bit.

Because I think Wolves are a better team than Chelsea really. They could finish above Chelsea but it's unlikely. But we will see if the table doesn't lie.

Comment

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

Comment

• FFP is dead.

Man City ban lifted. I dont know why Chelsea didnt appeal immediately.

But clearly, it's a joke and no club should take it seriously now.

Im looking at Roman.

Comment

• Well, the battle for 4th between United, Leicester and wolves just got interesting.

Comment

• Chelsea wanted to be banned.

Obviously no swiss get up will go for Arabs. Russians you can go for.

Comment

• Roman is Israeli now. Taking up his Jewish roots now.

--
                Seeing that Norwich game... I don't know.

Something is up when after 12 months, I am still saying "they play like a championship club". Said it after United beat us in the carling... Now months later, same thing. The way this team plays football, is championship level.

Comment

• My god MLS defenses are so bad. I know the stoppage had an affect, but it’s embarrassing. Got to go raid the English football League and buy some CB’s
                  Last edited by JJRod; 07-15-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• It's difficult.

We need a whole new defence apart from maybe James who you can work with and keeper and probably a striker. Probably a proper DM would work better than Kante too. Azpi is an old reliable but a top team would even be phasing him out now.

So that is 6 to 7 actual first team players. Yet they're somehow 3rd.

I just dont think anyone can criticise Lampard. Especially Chelsea fans. It's not like Villas Boas who had champion players.

We have novice manager with a lot of novice players. We are finishing above a handful of teams with better players than us most likely.

This Chelsea side all being equal would get wrecked by every Chelsea team of the last 20 years, lol. Maybe longer.

Comment

• I'm 90% sure that Shelvey on Newcastle is actually Artur Szpilka

Comment

Working...
                      X