Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! A real reporter corners Hearn and asks him the tough questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! A real reporter corners Hearn and asks him the tough questions!

Now we know they were aware of the failed test at least 36 hours before the fight. Hearn said Whyte had two choices. Open the B sample or have a hearing. Hearn said they picked the hearing because the B sample would take to long to come back. I thought it took 24-48 hrs to come back. Hearn still can't come up with an acceptable answer as to why he didn't inform the WBC or Rivas team. Hearn is red in the face with these questions. He's telling the reporter her doesn't know the facts and the reporter tells him that's why I'm asking you the facts. Hearn turns red :rofl
    Timestamped at 6:30

Second part

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 07-26-2019, 04:45 PM.

One thing I've always given Hearn credit for is he will answer the tough questions and he doesn't ban people from his shows for asking tough questions like these other promoters

Comment

Compared to your uncle Al, Hearn is heaven-sent to reporters.

You Haymon fanboys are hilarious. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" -- Matthew 7:3

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
        Compared to your uncle Al, Hearn is heaven-sent to reporters.

You Haymon fanboys are hilarious. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" -- Matthew 7:3
        Did you not just see me give Hearn props for always answering tough questions? I've always given him props for that and because he isn't a scumbag promoter who cheats fighters out of their money

Comment

Barbershop Conversations grilled him pretty good but that dude lost my respect a while back when he acted like a f@ggot to Andre Ward. I remember him badmouthing Superstarnelo saying he'd fight Shawn Porter lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Barbershop Conversations grilled him pretty good but that dude lost my respect a while back when he acted like a f@ggot to Andre Ward. I remember him badmouthing Superstarnelo saying he'd fight Shawn Porter lol....
            But he showed up and spoke to Ward. A lot of these YouTubers sit behind the screen and talk. You gotta respect a man who will say the same to your face as he would behind a screen

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              But he showed up and spoke to Ward. A lot of these YouTubers sit behind the screen and talk. You gotta respect a man who will say the same to your face as he would behind a screen
              I gotta respect someone for being shitty in real life and not just online?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Almost nothing he said to Ward was wrong, he got called out for questioning Wilder willingness to fight Fury again. And then tried twisting and turning out of it, instead of just admitting he was wrong. Especially when he has been in similar potions in his career.

Comment

Yeah this reporter sure is professional and unbiased....

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Yeah this reporter sure is professional and unbiased....

Lol
                    Is Eddie professional? Why should the reporter in this case?

Comment

Working...
                    X