Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-16-2019, 01:53 AM #61
Interim Champion

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
Flo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 27,935.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Pac faught JMM for 2 reasons....
Need for closure
JMM is a stylistically appealing opponent for Pac
I'm sure Pac was thinking ''I will eventually KO him.''
Pacbois love to state how close he was to ending JMM.

May got to DLH at DLH's weight.
May moving up vs a bigger guy = clause
Pac moving up vs a bigger guy = clause
Fair n square

May vs Maidana was close enough
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

We will not see a Pac vs Horn redo, will we ?
Pac straight up refused Cotto rematch unless Cotto jumped through those hoops again.

I can't make you not like Pac and you can't make me like him.
No ones making anyone like or dislike anyone. You can be fans of any fighters, but you’re not gonna convince anyone that that Pac is less of an ATG fighter. You may not like how his career went but many will remember him and his legendary career. That’s just how it is. You don’t have to like him but respect a once in a lifetime fighter.
Flo_Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 01:56 AM #62
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5790 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 278,966.09
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
No ones making anyone like or dislike anyone. You can be fans of any fighters, but youíre not gonna convince anyone that that Pac is less of an ATG fighter. You may not like how his career went but many will remember him and his legendary career. Thatís just how it is. You donít have to like him but respect a once in a lifetime fighter.
All I get are excuses and exaggerated props to his piss poor opponent selection.

Look at Pac's WW resume and tell me you're impressed.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 01:57 AM #63
Contender

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
HewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,015.30

Quote:
I've read this excuse before.
Had Pac not be a complete bltch about Cotto (who wanted Cotto to come down to WW after he had already moved up ) I would have ignored the clause demand.
Pac's bltch moves with May, who I'm sure you hate.
Pac vs a depleted and shot DLH (''DLH'' was the slight favorite, though''...even though DLH was far removed from his ww days ). Brave Pac let DLH be a full WW.......
Was brave enough to move up vs Margarito but no one else.

Don't get me started

Lmao oh my god youíre one pathetic loser!

You spend youíre whole day trying to purposely bash a boxer named Pacquiao on an online boxing forum for nerds.

Nothing you say is even credible and itís all full of BS and even you know that, yet you spend youíre WHOLE TIME doing it day in and day out, like an fín loser!

Lmao what a loser! Your life must be complete crap!
A pointless life you live where youíre greatest joy of the day is to try and talk crap about one boxer in particular on an online forum, simply because he has a big fan base. Lmao damn Iíd hate to be you.

Anyways, great weekend of fights guys, letís look forward to the next bouts.
Signing off! Gínite.
Signing off folks!
HewJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 02:01 AM #64
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HewJohnson View Post
Lmao oh my god !
Old 12-16-2019, 02:07 AM #65
Interim Champion

Flo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All I get are excuses and exaggerated props to his piss poor opponent selection.

Look at Pac's WW resume and tell me you're impressed.
It’s impressive enough to get him Fighter of the Year/Decade, a sure fire first-ballot Hall of Fame lock, and many calling him an ATG legend.
Again, you can believe what you want to believe but you are NOT going to convince anyone that Pac’s career is a joke. His achievements are no joke and his greatness can’t be denied

Not sure why you can’t accept that Pac has had a great HOF career. I’m no fans of Mayweather or Ward but I know damn well they’re also legit ATG fighters with great careers.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:22 AM #66
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Itís impressive enough to get him Fighter of the Year/Decade
And there you have it
Old 12-16-2019, 02:24 AM #67
Interim Champion

Quote:
And there you have it
Yep! There you have it, a legendary ATG that many experts call one of the best fighters of the era, who is also well respected by other greats such as Chavez, Leonard, Holyfield, etc.

Seems like that’s always going to be bothering you till the day die. Now please, do keep crying about it

Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 12-16-2019 at 02:28 AM.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:25 AM #68
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Yep! There you have it, a legendary ATG fighter

Seems like thatís always going to be bothering you.
It bothers me as much as it gets you off
Old 12-16-2019, 02:35 AM #69
Interim Champion

Quote:
It bothers me as much as it gets you off
Umm yeah sure, whatever messed up imaginations helps you sleep at night I guess.

Seems like the only thing you can fall back on at this point is a childish response like this, and I pity you.

Oh well. C’est la vie
Old 12-16-2019, 02:36 AM #70
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Oh well. Cíest la vie
Hopefully the Pacboi chorus section cest la vies.

Share This With Friends