Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-14-2019, 02:12 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4748 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,733.88
Total Points: 206,286.78
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
Nothing justifies Crawford's overrating and over hyping cherry picked career. The guy is 32 with one of the weakest resumes I have seen for a hype job. He was lucky 140lbs was a wasteland with easy access to the belts.

At welterweight:
He beat atg Jeff the bum Horn.
He struggled with peg legged Jose Bumavidez but got him out of there after that peg leg finally gave out.
He had to low blow washed up glass chin Khan.
And now he's facing bum ass Mean Machine.

Crawford should drop out of the top 10 with that trash resume. Eye test doe.
In that interview with Ward he called out Horn and Benavidez being undefeated. He DIDN'T call out:

- The Horn fight being delayed over a suspicious hand injury from Crawford's side which threw off Horn's camp, or the fact that Horn was stopped on his feet by a trigger ref; OR

- That Benavidez was crippled and STILL damn near took Crawford to decision.

The two wins he points at both have asterisks and then Khan has the biggest asterisk of them all. NOBODY has needed to low blow Amir Khan to get him out of there and Danny Swift sparked a FRESHER version of him inside of 4 rounds.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 06:57 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Curious - does T.M.T know why Crawford is being so highly rated above everyone?
Old 12-14-2019, 07:38 PM #13
Team PBC

Quoted: 4998 Post(s)
Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 110,176.75
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - 1hourRun 

Crawford was clearly the best at 135 and 140 but yeah his 147 run has been crap. Ramirez-Crawford is their best in house fight to make.
Santa_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:16 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1417 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.57
Total Points: 67,966.23
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
It's a simple question, folks. Help me understand. What justifies Crawford being higher than Inoue, for example?
I made a similar thread when Crawford fought the guy who just got shot in his leg like months before their fight and everyone came after me here.

I realized we have a ton of Top Rank fan boys here, I think Top Rank gives them free tickets to be Stans or something?
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:19 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Htown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,209.47

Cause hes trying to f*** all them up but they runnin
Htown-Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 09:10 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
ippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 16,132.47

Crawford passes the eye test,but he really hasnt beat anyone.
ippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 10:58 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
I made a similar thread when Crawford fought the guy who just got shot in his leg like months before their fight and everyone came after me here.

I realized we have a ton of Top Rank fan boys here, I think Top Rank gives them free tickets to be Stans or something?
I mean I still have yet to hear an acceptable answer. It's always about what he did five years ago.
Old 12-14-2019, 11:04 PM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 368 Post(s)
tjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 23,723.37
Cheers, my dude - Tony Trick-Pony 

Those guys are all cans except for Donaire. Crawford is the best fighter out of all of them and already has quality wins over that Russian dude and Jeff Horn.
tjones1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 11:04 PM #19
Interim Champion

Quoted: 368 Post(s)
tjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond reputetjones1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 23,723.37
Cheers, my dude - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ippo View Post
Crawford passes the eye test,but he really hasnt beat anyone.
Jeff Horn is a quality win; he beat manny pacquiao.
tjones1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 11:07 PM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Articulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,315.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
Crawford's win over gamboa was one of the most impressive wins of the decade.
FYI Gamboa was a +330 going into the fight...
Articulateboxin is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends