Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-14-2019, 07:29 PM #41
Interim Champion

Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Curtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 19,127.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasboi15 View Post
Anybody in this thread saying Crawford would knockout Porter is absolutely fckin retarded

Please shut the fck up.
Papa Porter will be throwing the towel & Papa Angel Garcia never, ever allowing Danny to face T Crawford, he'd turn down a Brink's Truck offer!
Curtis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 07:31 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4748 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,733.88
Total Points: 206,231.78
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis2 View Post
Spence is no where near Crawford's talent level...Porter won't see round 10 vs T Crawford, whichever bully/caveman style Porter fights with..
Talk about DKSAB. I can't tell if you're blind or trolling.

Remember, Spence didn't need a low blow stoppage, he hasn't hung his hat on a cripple and none of his stoppages were trigger. I'm telling you straight up, Crawford barely gets past Porter even if he does win. NOBODY is dominant against Shawn. Prime Thurman couldn't even do it.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 07:32 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2129 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,843.90
Total Points: 77,336.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Yet another PBC fighter putting distance between him and none PBC fighters. All these PBC fighters across the divisions all reading from the same PBC duck script.
You know Porter knows he will lose when after his fight with Spence he was quoted saying Crawford would beat Spence.
Mister Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 07:43 PM #44
Interim Champion

Curtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Talk about DKSAB. I can't tell if you're blind or trolling.

Remember, Spence didn't need a low blow stoppage, he hasn't hung his hat on a cripple and none of his stoppages were trigger. I'm telling you straight up, Crawford barely gets past Porter even if he does win. NOBODY is dominant against Shawn. Prime Thurman couldn't even do it.
I'm blind cause I didn't see low blow stoppage, I seen dude quit as he sensed T Crawford storm coming as will Papa Porter will see also, he'll be throwing the towel saving his neanderthal son from serious BUD damage!
Old 12-14-2019, 07:46 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
I'm blind cause I didn't see low blow stoppage
Yup, blind.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 12-14-2019, 07:49 PM #46
Interim Champion

Quote:
Yup, blind.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I seen dude quit as he sensed T Crawford storm coming as will Papa Porter will see also, he'll be throwing the towel saving his neanderthal son from serious BUD damage!
Old 12-14-2019, 08:06 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I seen dude quit as he sensed T Crawford storm coming as will Papa Porter will see also, he'll be throwing the towel saving his neanderthal son from serious BUD damage!
Wrong. You saw Khan pump the jab repeatedly into Crawford's face, you saw Crawford try to spark Khan off the chin only to see Khan get up and continue pumping the jab into Crawford's face.

You then saw Crawford get frustrated he couldn't do what Danny Swift easily did to a healthy Khan; and you saw Crawford square up and throw a blatant low blow that he knew would force a stoppage so he didn't get taken the distance by a guy with a 'glass jaw'.

You can deny it all you want, but that's what you saw.
Old 12-14-2019, 08:31 PM #48
Interim Champion

Quote:
Wrong. You saw Khan pump the jab repeatedly into Crawford's face, you saw Crawford try to spark Khan off the chin only to see Khan get up and continue pumping the jab into Crawford's face.

You then saw Crawford get frustrated he couldn't do what Danny Swift easily did to a healthy Khan; and you saw Crawford square up and throw a blatant low blow that he knew would force a stoppage so he didn't get taken the distance by a guy with a 'glass jaw'.

You can deny it all you want, but that's what you saw.
I must of missed the first round when Khan was on his a** looking like he's on queer street and Andre Ward's comment in the 5th round when he mentions Khan's corner, trainer Virgil getting ready to throw the towel as T Crawford was toying..Khan quit as storm BUD moving in..
Old 12-14-2019, 08:43 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5546 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,442,982.39
Total Points: 139,598,882.46
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Well said Porter and spoken like a true boss! Who the Hell does Bob Arum think he is by feeding the boxing public this type of bullshit? If he's lying about Porter/Crawford then obviously he's lying about Erroll Spence not returning to the sport of boxing in the foreseeable future. Inside intelligence on Erroll Spence's condition my ass! The fake Mutha!
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:44 PM #50
Contender

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Bigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 11,069.88

Shawn’s a good kind. But sometimes you just have to shut the hell up.
Bigchip is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends