Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-14-2019, 07:35 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
Fanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,520.15
Total Points: 29,260.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Shawn Porter has pulled more tickets than Crawford has.

Shawn Porter pulled more against Broner than Crawford did against Khan. BRONER.
Broner is one of most viewed and biggest draws in boxing. Always has been top 5.
Fanofreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 07:38 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Oldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,456.20
To Boot Camp - Nomadic 

The 4/8chan race militants turned this one into an excuse to bash al haymon....lol it just never stops with the haymon obsession for the bed sheet heads
Oldskoolg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 07:38 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4748 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,733.88
Total Points: 206,232.78
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
Thatís mayweather, the biggest money maker in boxing history. Bad comparison my man. Mayweather is literally a generational talent
I understand that, but he wasn't always. He took on world champion opposition, promoted himself, then backed up the talk.

Right now, Crawford hasn't even beaten anyone comparable to the version of Robert Guerrero or Berto that Floyd handily beat, nevermind the laundry list of past, present and future Hall of Famers he picked apart.

That why I keep saying, RESUME.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 07:46 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6810 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,553.99
Total Points: 134,818.33
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
The 4/8chan race militants turned this one into an excuse to bash al haymon....lol it just never stops with the haymon obsession for the bed sheet heads
it really is sad the way these guys act...as a white man myself im embarrassed....

i give every fighter/promoter/whomever a chance until they steer me wrong.....al haymon is no worse than anyone else...and he puts on some good fights....the obsession with bashing him comes down to nothing more than disdain for his color and his association with a colored fighter named floyd

a guy like arum cannot stand haymon...because hes not supposed to be a power player in boxing....and the fact that he gives fighters more control than most...and he does it all without a promoters license
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:07 PM #65
Contender

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Bda31175 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 7,524.12

Either have the hometown hero smash cans in his backyard or make compelling match ups that someone in their right mind would actually want to bet on. Got it.
Bda31175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:14 PM #66
Interim Champion

Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 37.03
Total Points: 19,225.85

Quote:
If I criticize a Mexican fighter I'm a LDBC hoodrat, if I criticize a black promoter I'm a klansman. The people who are obsessed with race and calling everyone who disagrees with them a racist are the true racists.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:22 PM #67
Interim Champion

Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolshans View Post
Usyk sold over 13k in Chicago...AJ sold over 20k in NYC...Andrade sold over 7k in Rhode Island and 5k in NYC and Boston...Haney sold over 5k in NYC and Baltimore...KSI and Logan Paul sold over 15k in LA...Rungvisai and Estrada sold over 8k in LA...

And this is all by a foreign promoter.

Crawford should sell -- period.

It's Bob's fault.
Rungvisai-Estrada only sold 3k, you're exaggerating those numbers by 250%. Crawford is a bigger draw than all those guys except for Joshua.
Old 12-14-2019, 08:31 PM #68
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jrb316 00 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027.99
Default The problem with boxing is...

The primary problem with boxing is the most talented fighters wait entirely too long to fight each other. People talk about Mayweather Pacquiao being this huge success because they let it "marinate". I totally disagree! They could've probably gotten in 3 fights while the two were in their primes, with each probably raking in about a billion dollars. Instead, they make excuses to avoid each other until both are past their prime, and when they finally do fight, they put out a bad product. Boxing was once my absolute favorite - but not any more. I prefer UFC because the best always fight the best. Boxing screwed, and continues to screw itself!
That's why you cant sell tickets, Bob!!!
Jrb316 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:48 PM #69
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
He should just do like PBC. They buy a bunch of their own tickets then give them away or sell for pennies on the dollar. My homie always gets tickets for us here in LA for like $15-20 when the show $100 or more fade value. Sam Watson has people sell or give away a stacks hella cheap tho
It's true a lot of PBC's fights on the west coast are only $15 and they comp half the arena.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 12-14-2019, 09:13 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6030 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,277.19
Total Points: 212,948.89
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
Lower ticket prices and make better fights.
I know right lol. Lower the prices and stop overpaying fighters.
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends