• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I miss my team.

We lost to the Knicks ffs

Lol i saw that..don't feel too bad, they also beat the Kings the next night

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Lol i saw that..don't feel too bad, they also beat the Kings the next night
      ****s stressful Mak.

We were an ATG team now this

Miss Steph and Klay.

Comment

• Mavericks have been a big surprise this year. First they beat the Lakers at home and last night they broke the Bucks 18 game win streak by beating them at home. They did that last night with out Luka Doncic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          ****s stressful Mak.

We were an ATG team now this

Miss Steph and Klay.
          It's just 1 season. You'll be fine.

Steph, Klay will return and Draymond will want to play again. Then you have your trio back + DLo. Since for some reason they don't want to trade him for a lottery pick.

Comment

• Just watched Pacers against Lakers. Good game.

Comment

• Last night seemed like Christmas day games with Bucks-Lakers and Rockets-Clippers.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                It's just 1 season. You'll be fine.

Steph, Klay will return and Draymond will want to play again. Then you have your trio back + DLo. Since for some reason they don't want to trade him for a lottery pick.
                Yeah this legit makes no sense. Curry and Russell would be the worst defensive backcourt of all time and asking Klay to play the 3 all the time probably isn’t a good idea either. I don’t think he can guard the bigger better SFs.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  Yeah this legit makes no sense. Curry and Russell would be the worst defensive backcourt of all time and asking Klay to play the 3 all the time probably isn’t a good idea either. I don’t think he can guard the bigger better SFs.
                  That's why I don't understand why they take him completely off the table, publicly.

Teams like the TWolves could use him in a bid to make the playoffs. Teams like NYK could use him to have a focal point to build around.

There's money to be had with that man but I guess he's(23) GSW's future post-Curry(31)?

Comment

• The lakers are taking a three game losing streak into Christmas day.

Comment

• At the beginning of the year they set up the Christmas day games. Now we have Rockets-Warriors and Denver-Pelicans as hard to watch games. Sometimes things don't work out as planned.
                      At least we still have Celtics-Raptors, Bucks-76ers and Lakers-Clippers to get us through the festivities.

Merry Christmas guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X