Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao 'Very keen' to fight Errol Spence..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    And don't forget tharlt it was floyd on the IVs that mask all the PEDS in the world against an injured pac. lmao.
    Pac wanted to fight May in court instead of in the ring and vs them guys with the needles.

It took years for Pac to work up the ''courage''

Comment

Pac trashes flpyd resume that's why people are calling pac the GOAT while floyd calling himself the GOAT.. see the difference between the two..
      No one mentioned Pac when May was active.

The end.

Comment

Comment

Lol. You're just a guy who barks but don't bite..And spoon ruined your life... lmao
          lumpia. lover.. the japs were deep in filipina azz.. i take balik bayan boxes back to lumpia places.. i get boys like you who call me sir... i am no

mexican fighters great warriors minted daily.... i am sorry for you.. you got pac and what else1?

i am friends with pinoy's globally... best mex food.. is in a bar in makati..where trannys shoot poo pool and ask me how did i know they were men....i seen a jeepney drivr driver cut a coconut up, an take me to jolley bee... spoon says pac is his god.. he claims he aint a pinoy.. you got that over him....

i know pinoy people got pinoy pride... you insulted my daughter... other filipons are ashemed of you... come on man.. be a man... i can respect my real hard pinoy your people took me in my best man.. david martinez san jose filipino... i never met anyone like him... oh yeah..

https://www.linkedin.com/in/macaraeg

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Yeah some of these turds deserve a one way trip to Arkham Asylum
            one of my best friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              lumpia. lover.. the japs were deep in filipina azz.. i take balik bayan boxes back to lumpia places.. i get boys like you who call me sir... i am no

mexican fighters great warriors minted daily.... i am sorry for you.. you got pac and what else1?

i am friends with pinoy's globally... best mex food.. is in a bar in makati..where trannys shoot poo pool and ask me how did i know they were men....i seen a jeepney drivr driver cut a coconut up, an take me to jolley bee... spoon says pac is his god.. he claims he aint a pinoy.. you got that over him....

i know pinoy people got pinoy pride... you insulted my daughter... other filipons are ashemed of you... come on man.. be a man... i can respect my real hard pinoy your people took me in my best man.. david martinez san jose filipino... i never met anyone like him... oh yeah..

lol. You're just all talk but no bite and i don't even know if you're telling a truth or you're just making it up. lmao..

You should be ashamed of yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                No one mentioned Pac when May was active.

The end.
                Yeah no one because pac is on another level..

Comment

Yeah no one because pac is on another level..
                  That ''who gives a fu ck about you'' level.

If you loved watching Mayweather, Duran and Tyson, you'll love these rising stars (Pac who ?!?!?)

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...e-rising-stars

Comment

That's crazy. THere's a reason why Spence spent days in ICU. He may not have had broken bones but it doesn't mean you couldn't have head trauma. We still haven't seen Spence after the crash.

Comment

Originally posted by legacygt777 View Post
                      That's crazy. THere's a reason why Spence spent days in ICU. He may not have had broken bones but it doesn't mean you couldn't have head trauma. We still haven't seen Spence after the crash.
                      Thats why Manny may fight him, Manny likes to get in as soon as he can from a guys bad loss or a bad injury, if you got a name and broken in anyway Manny will take advantage of his draw power and the fighters misfortune .

Comment

Working...
                      X