Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-01-2019, 01:39 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
ceylon mooney is a name known to allceylon mooney is a name known to allceylon mooney is a name known to allceylon mooney is a name known to allceylon mooney is a name known to allceylon mooney is a name known to all
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 20,796.41

whole world routinely sees robberies on major fight cards. kovalev-ward 1 is a clearcut example, so was hooker-perez on the very same card.
ceylon mooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:52 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1948 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 51,171.30

Kovalev must stop ginger anyway. I expect him to. It will be a disgrace if it goes to decision.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:59 PM #53
Contender

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
DeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMoney has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 18,693.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
Kovalev must stop ginger anyway. I expect him to. It will be a disgrace if it goes to decision.
I think disgrace is a bit much. Canelo has a great chin, amazing head movement, and very good timing. I can see him making it through 12 with anyone south of CW
DeeMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:00 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4271 Post(s)
Jab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 80,896.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
And you said he wasn’t going to fight Jacobs??? Also talk is setting him up with Andrade. Is Andrade good enough for you or is he too old as well??? Or maybe by then you’ll find another boogeyman Canelo ducked???

Have you seen who GGG is fighting next??? I’m sure it’s got your approval!
you always say I said some s*** that I didn't say to try and make a point. I just explained that jacobs met my approval so yes andrade would, as would Charlo, benavidez, plant, callum smith, bivol and beterbiev. So why don't you screen shot this for reference. This way you don't have to try and put words in my mouth that are inaccurate. As far as ggg, I shi**ed on him facing rolls, wade and others. So if he faces that lame opponent that's being floated around, he could kick rocks too. Matter of fact, the only opponents he should be allowed to face next are the same ones I just listed for Canelo.

Last edited by Jab jab boom; 11-01-2019 at 05:05 PM.
Jab jab boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:04 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4271 Post(s)
Jab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 80,896.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosweethooks View Post
Hey jab ass it really bothers you that Rocky Koíd The great Joe Louis donít it 😂😂😂😂
you must be one of those white guys who worship him that I was referencing in my post. I wouldn't care, it happened well before I was born. But I know it's the greatest thing to happen to white Americans /Italian Americans in their entire history of boxing. So I get it, you hold on to that because that's pretty much all you got.
Jab jab boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:13 PM #56
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nowereman is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 6,052.16
Default Kova chances

I believe Kova's chance is only in Canelo stoppage.

Cause the orange beard guy will surely explore all his chances:
- pedigree
- judges
- psychological pressure
- money, all in all

I wish Kova was the same as in Cleverly fight when he ruined the self-confident guy.

Last edited by Nowereman; 11-01-2019 at 05:23 PM.
Nowereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:40 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,694.10
Total Points: 22,069.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
They do use replay. Hence that fight we just saw recently the KD get ruled a slip.

Replays like other sports are used to look at KDís and cuts. Sht which they should. Not fkn every Second of every round because the fighter you bet on or rooted for LOST and now you [email protected] is sore and you need it rubbed...
i don't know, they didn't use it with Ugas-porter.
garfios is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:41 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 25,698.83

The whole world has seen every fighter that got robbed - get robbed. It means nothing.

We saw Kov get robbed against Ward both times. No one cared. In fact a lot of people on here still give Ward respect for finishing Kov with low punches.

The problem is fanboys and you get those all other the world - and sometimes they are judges too
Roberto Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:14 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 738 Post(s)
whoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 28,115.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
If it goes the distance, haters will cry ''ROBBED'' and ''FIXED'' even if it was earned. Boxers have to go out and win every round convincingly or risk losing it.
Exactly Canelo face the best in each weight (Mayweather Lara & to certain extent Trout at 154, and GGG and Jacobs at 160), unlike other fighters, of course, the fights will be close and these crybabies/haters up here acting like if Canelo does not KOs these opponents it means he lost to them and he must've robbed them.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
whoseyourdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:23 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 738 Post(s)
whoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 28,115.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
I'm not even Joking, Tony Weeks was considered an option for this fight... seriously. But Kov's team protested so they gave them an even worse ref: Russell Mora. The one who allowed Mares to lowblow Agbeko all night.
What difference is there between Russell Mora who allowed Mares to low blow Adjbeko to Tony Weeks allowing Ward to low blow Kovalev? are you calling Russell Mora worse for doing exactly the same thing than Tony Weeks? Well there goes another level of bias or stupidity!
whoseyourdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends