Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you people explain what fight you were watching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you people explain what fight you were watching?

Golovkin threw more punches. Hit more. Did more visible damage and even knocked down a cruiserweight in the ring.

What kind of mental gymnastics did you guys use to give the decision to Jacobs this time?

they always find a reason to discredit the man hahahaha
    The Man fights the best competition available and wins.. Canelo cherry picks and is praised for it.. lmaoo

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
      Golovkin threw more punches. Hit more. Did more visible damage and even knocked down a cruiserweight in the ring.

What kind of mental gymnastics did you guys use to give the decision to Jacobs this time?
      GGG didn't go full ****** like in the Brook fight and Jacobs didn't get KO'd....so Jacobs wins lol
      That's all it is

Comment

I think those wide barrages jacobs was throwing that mostly landed on GGG's arms were being counted as aggression (or even as landed punches?) by a lot of people and GGG was so low output that there was tension about him letting rounds slip... still he slightly edged out the meaningful shots and got a knockdown

definitely wasn't GGG's best performance but other than showing up huge jacobs didn't really do anything exceptional either

would say rematch but i'd much rather seen ggg canelo and i think everyone else would too

Comment

you have to remember most people who are slick fans think simply surviving=winning. they think if a guy is playing keep away that means hes winning but a boxing matchc is scored based on punches and for example in roudn 1 ggg landed more punches, landed better punches yet many gave it to jacobs because he kept away from ggg for the most part.

Comment

you would think Mayweather and Ward fans would applaud this masterful display of boxing skills in a close UD. that's their entire careers.

I mean they love close decisions to demonstrate skills pays the bills. Here it is...... and now they are flipping the script? LMAO

Comment

The stuff being posted on this site is freaking crazy, I am actually in shock (but then again, this is NSB).

I was at the fight and there was absolutely no vibe of Danny possibly getting the decision. If he HAD had got it, it would itself have been a huge robbery.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out where did GGG out land Jacobs vs it wasn't in the ring tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  you have to remember most people who are slick fans think simply surviving=winning. they think if a guy is playing keep away that means hes winning but a boxing matchc is scored based on punches and for example in roudn 1 ggg landed more punches, landed better punches yet many gave it to jacobs because he kept away from ggg for the most part.
                  Was surprised Jacobs was on the back foot so much after coming in heavy tonight.
                  Should've followed that Kell Brook "blueprint" and let his hands go lol

Comment

A lot of times ppl think that if you are expected to KO an opponent and he survives and is competitive, then he is winning.

Danny did very well.

Comment

Working...
                    X