Are you a loser??? If not, explain how you aren't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pro boxing record is 1-12-0. Stopped in the debut; the 4Th &
    the 11Th one.
    BoxRec just recently reclassified my weight to middleweight down from Supermiddleweight. Their "points" I see changing. Maybe I've had three (3) points max. Right now it's two (2) max. I have a COPY of the record where it WAS one point only.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      I have a full stock of sardines, spam, Vienna sausages and corned beef in my pantry
      Damn, that's a treasure trove right there

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
        My pro boxing record is 1-12-0. Stopped in the debut; the 4Th &
        the 11Th one.
        BoxRec just recently reclassified my weight to middleweight down from Supermiddleweight. Their "points" I see changing. Maybe I've had three (3) points max. Right now it's two (2) max. I have a COPY of the record where it WAS one point only.
        I bet you'd give Rockin' a run for his money, doe

Comment

I graduated, got a full-time job doesn't pay that much though, sometimes overtime on a 6th day which pays double and I was thinking about getting a second job because I feel a bit unproductive, even though in my spare time I exercise and play the axe whenever I can.

I don't have a family, I still shack up with my mothers because she doesn't have anyone to help her with the bills and though I might leave soon, I wanna have money for myself and spare I can give her so she doesn't go through any necessity

Comment

Bump....

Some dudes are honest on here, but idiots complaining about america, founding fathers etc are losers

Comment

I am a loser. Let me tell you why...

I get **** on by life and my bosses.
              My kids live in the USA, one in Manila. I'm not there for them.

I'm trapped or feel trapped that I can't be a pimp like trump and have my mixed family together.

I make enough money to cover my yearly expenses in the U.S. Japan & Manila.

My dad with a 4th grade education has done more than me.

I'm a college grad... But my dad was smarter.. RIP Augie.

Comment

Working...
              X