No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    ..... Hypekin COULD have backed up his big mouth and fought Canelo.....

..... but he CHOSE not to !!

..... you fukwits then decided to blame the other guy..... , despite the fact that Hypekin was willing to fight everyone else at 154 lol

that is LITERALLY the same level of ******ation that caused amoeba-level casual fans to blame Mayweather when Pacquiao inexplicably refused to take random blood tests

I bet that every single one of you fkn idiots did that

Comment

FACT: if you think that a genuine middleweight weighs 154.1, then you are a fukwit

a lonely, excuse-making, fukwit

the tards, when defending Hypekin:
      " middleweight is 160 "

the tards, when attacking Canelo:
      " middleweight is 155 "
      Fact: if you think a fighter that weighs over 154 is a jmw, then you're a special kind of fukwit.

Fukwit when defending Canelo: 155 isn't MW

Fukwit when defending Canelo: 159 isn't MW.

Fukwit when defending Canelo:there is a special term "genuine" that is found nowhere in boxing lexicon that must be applied to Canelo

Fukwit when defending Canelo: the MW champ isn't a middleweight

Fukwit when defending Canelo: the "bigger" MW champ has to come down to the division minimum for the "smaller" MW champ

Fukwit when defending Ward: the actually smaller MW champ has to COME UP for the actually larger SMW champ.

GTFOH you excuse making Muppet fukwit

Comment

if " anything below is MW " then why did Golovkin refuse 155?

Golovkin said that " middleweight is 158 ", for Rosado

but he said that "middleweight is 160", for Canelo

just like how Golovkin said that SMW is 168 for Chavez/Froch, etc..... but SMW is 164, for Andre Ward

b,b,b,b,but.....

stop stuttering kid, you made a damn fool of yourself in this thread..... by making lame excuses for a guy who has lied to you, and who has no idea that you even exist

can you say..... pathetic ?

Golovkin's lies and hollow promises allowed him to avoid a loss to a fat red kid at 155..... WE know it, and YOU know it lol
        Both canelo and fishnets said after the khan fight weight wasn't an issue, explain that you stupid fluid kok warmer

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Fact: if you think a fighter that weighs over 154 is a jmw, then you're a special kind of fukwit.

Fukwit when defending Canelo: 155 isn't MW

Fukwit when defending Canelo: 159 isn't MW.

nobody said either of those things kid

I said that a fighter who cannot weigh more than 155, could not possibly be regarded as a genuine middleweight..... especially if he is preparing to fight a JMW opponent

oh, and I also said that anyone who thought as much..... is a nose-picking fukwit

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Fukwit when defending Canelo:there is a special term "genuine" that is found nowhere in boxing lexicon that must be applied to Canelo

WTF would you know about the boxing "lexicon", you fool?

the fact that the word " genuine " is soul-destroying to you guys, is..... deliciously hilarious lol

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Fukwit when defending Canelo: the MW champ isn't a middleweight

Fukwit when defending Canelo: the "bigger" MW champ has to come down to the division minimum for the "smaller" MW champ

Fukwit when defending Ward: the actually smaller MW champ has to COME UP for the actually larger SMW champ.

GTFOH you excuse making Muppet fukwit

so, let me get this straight.....

the reason why Golovkin refused to even consider a catchweight for Canelo..... despite promising that he would..... and despite being willing to fight any other JMW at 154..... is because..... "middleweight is 160".....?

and yet..... the reason why Canelo should have fought Golovkin..... is because "middleweight is 155".....?

is that what you just said, Homer ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            Both canelo and fishnets said after the khan fight weight wasn't an issue, explain that you stupid fluid kok warmer

yea, and they made Golovkin an 8-figure offer

but he said no..... AGAIN !!

first it was the weight, then it was the money lol

why did Golovkin refuse to be a man of his word and negotiate a catchweight with Canelo..... like he did for Rosado?..... and like he was willing to do for any other JMW?

could it have anything to do with the fact that Canelo would obviously have beaten Golovkin at 155..... for no reason other than the weight?

how much does it cost to feed your elephant ?

Comment

• Comment

first it was the weight, then it was the money lol

why did Golovkin refuse to be a man of his word and negotiate a catchweight with Canelo..... like he did for Rosado?..... and like he was willing to do for any other JMW?

could it have anything to do with the fact that Canelo would obviously have beaten Golovkin at 155..... for no reason other than the weight?

how much does it cost to feed your elephant ?

why are you a compulsive liar, you couldn't lie straight in bed, do you realize how stupid you look

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  why are you a compulsive liar, you couldn't lie straight in bed, do you realize how stupid you look

stop making big red posts, you big red idiot !!

why start doing that ??

you said this.....

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  Both canelo and fishnets said after the khan fight weight wasn't an issue.....
                  I said this.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

so, DON'T call me a liar, you big red idiot..... because on Sep 18 2016 fishnets, said this.....

Thirty days ago I made an offer to Triple G and his people,” De La Hoya said after Canelo knocked out Liam Smith. “I made a significant offer, an eight-figure offer. I believe it’s an offer that was two, three or even four times as much as he’s ever made. And I haven’t heard back, and that’s the bottom line"
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoy...espond--108893

knowledgeable observers can see that Pvssykin danced around that fight..... it could have happened on 3 separate occasions, but for one reason or another Golovkin said no every single time.....

..... first, Mr " anyone from 154-168 " shat the bed over weight..... then, Mr "Businessman" wanted more money

you - being a big red idiot - decided to blame the other guy

Comment

why start doing that ??

you said this.....

I said this.....

so, DON'T call me a liar, you big red idiot..... because on Sep 18 2016 fishnets, said this.....

Thirty days ago I made an offer to Triple G and his people,” De La Hoya said after Canelo knocked out Liam Smith. “I made a significant offer, an eight-figure offer. I believe it’s an offer that was two, three or even four times as much as he’s ever made. And I haven’t heard back, and that’s the bottom line"

knowledgeable observers can see that Pvssykin danced around that fight..... it could have happened on 3 separate occasions, but for one reason or another Golovkin said no every single time.....

..... first, Mr " anyone from 154-168 " shat the bed over weight..... then, Mr "Businessman" wanted more money

You are a liar, canelo and fishnets said weight wasn't an issue after the KHAN fight, that was the fight BEFORE he fought smith, so you ARE a liar, links have been supplied liar, he said that weight wasn't an issue 5 or 6 days BEFORE dropping the belt, canelo fought khan more than 4 months BEFORE he fought smith
                    Last edited by Shape up; 01-15-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

why start doing that ??

you said this.....

I said this.....

stop ****ing lying,liar......

Comment

Working...
                      X