Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Thurman Wouldn't Have Much of a Chance Against Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
    It takes two to tango and I don't see a long line of folks claiming to actually want to fight Spence at this time........He has to take what is available and presently it's Lamont Peterson.
    Like the $2.5 million Golden Boy offered Spence to fight Miguel Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      No. Oscar, Mosley, Winky, Ike, Pernell are better boxers than Crawford overall. And who has he fought to make you think such a thing
      the Mayweather comparison is from Freddie Roach. He's only trained over 25 champions so take that with a grain of salt. Salty m'f'er

Comment

The skill disparity between the two is minimal and Thurman is bigger, stronger, faster, hits harder, more athletic, and he has the better defense compared to the two, plus he has a better chin. I don't understand why people don't see this.
        Lol! Either you are trolling or you have no clue about boxing. I'm not saying that he has no chance at all, however I would strongly favor Crawford. The only question is Crawford's chin. I could see Thurman winning only by knockout, but I still doubt it, unless Crawford has a weak chin. Thurman has nothing but his athletisism. Crawford's skills are better, his ring IQ is waaaaaay better, PLUS he's pretty athletic himself. Crawford never been boxing at 147 yet, but is still big for 147 so the size is not a problem. And keep in mind that I don't think that he's an incredible talent, like Mayweather was, but he's still pretty damn skilled fighter, prehaps the best at 147 skillwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by TravisPythagora View Post
          the Mayweather comparison is from Freddie Roach. He's only trained over 25 champions so take that with a grain of salt. Salty m'f'er
          Appeal to Authority Fallacy

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
            Lol! Either you are trolling or you have no clue about boxing. I'm not saying that he has no chance at all, however I would strongly favor Crawford. The only question is Crawford's chin. I could see Thurman winning only by knockout, but I still doubt it, unless Crawford has a weak chin. Thurman has nothing but his athletisism. Crawford's skills are better, his ring IQ is waaaaaay better, PLUS he's pretty athletic himself. Crawford never been boxing at 147 yet, but is still big for 147 so the size is not a problem. And keep in mind that I don't think that he's an incredible talent, like Mayweather was, but he's still pretty damn skilled fighter, prehaps the best at 147 skillwise.
            Yeah, keep telling yourself that, homie

Comment

Appeal to Authority Fallacy
              appeal to authority is valid about half the time. Ironically yourself used the ole appeal to authority with its roots in academia. Quite the authority there big bang

Comment

• Come on and tell the whole story........

Originally posted by TravisPythagora View Post
                Like the $2.5 million Golden Boy offered Spence to fight Miguel Cotto
                $2.5 million and having to sign with Golden Boy. You can't honestly think Spence is scared to fight little old ass Cotto? LOL 😂😅

Comment

• Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                  what an asinine comment. i have no problem seein the reality of a significant gap between the two.
                  Originally Posted by ceylon mooney
                  i hate it but i totally agree with bob here. thurman be no problem for bud.

You stuck on stupid....

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    GTFO with that excuse nonsense. So now you are going to cherry-pick what you believe out of Floyd's mouth and tell us what he really meant? Floyd came up with over ten excuses not to fight Manny in his prime. I can list them all if you like.
                    Why do you try SO HARD to walk around this FACT in the first 47 seconds of this video? bob called off the fight! So How did Floyd Make that happen when he wanted the fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg

Comment

• Bob Arum can STFU.

That said- he's right. Bud beats Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X