Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is andre ward one of the greatest southpaws of this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is andre ward one of the greatest southpaws of this era?

do you believe that andre ward is among the best southpaw boxers of our generation? vote and discuss.
    yes
    22.22%
    no
    77.78%

You mean converted southpaw? There's a difference between that and actually fighting in a left handed stance. I voted no for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      You mean converted southpaw? There's a difference between that and actually fighting in a left handed stance. I voted no for that reason.
      in general. in this case, a southpaw is someone who jabs with their left hand and has their left foot out in front.

basically, i want to know how people feel about andre ward's masterclass in the first kovalev fight, fighting the entire fight as a southpaw.
      Last edited by gauze; 01-07-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        in general. in this case, a southpaw is someone who jabs with their right hand and has their right foot out in front.

basically, i want to know how people feel about andre ward's masterclass in the first kovalev fight, fighting the entire fight as a southpaw.
        Ward didn't fight kovalev in a southpaw stance. Did you watch one of those weird inverted videos or something?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Ward didn't fight kovalev in a southpaw stance. Did you watch one of those weird inverted videos or something?
          no, but there is a new poster on here with a supreme knowledge of boxing. he showed me the light in that thread about whether or not low blows had any impact on the rematch.

very special shoutout to Regulus

Comment

no, but there is a new poster on here with a supreme knowledge of boxing. he showed me the light in that thread about whether or not low blows had any impact on the rematch.

LMAO. I peeped that on the other thread.

You are going savage by creating this thread here
            Last edited by travestyny; 01-07-2018, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Clearly there's something going on here that I'm clueless of.😂

Comment

do you believe that andre ward is among the best southpaw boxers of our generation? vote and discuss.
                You just told me in another thread that Ward was not a southpaw

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post

He sure doesn't fight as one. Southpaw means fighting in a southpaw stance...not brushing your teeth with your left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post

i reviewed the video footage, you have taught me so much in your short time here.

Comment

Working...
                    X