Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: No Matter What Happens, December 31 is The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless McGregor wins by some miracle, then its Cotto vs Tony 'El Cucuy' Ferguson coming soon to a cinema near you.

Comment

I wonder why Canela didnt give Coto a rematch? if he win ?:smileysex

Comment

Good. Cotto's career has already gone on longer than it really needed to.

This Kamegai fight, for example, is completely unnecessary.

Comment

Miguel Cotto- All his titles he won have been vacant or against Martinez and Foreman who had leg injuries. When he actually fought a champion he lost, in Austin Trout. His biggest wins were against Mosely and Judah and maybe Randal Bailey, where he defended his title. Every time he lost he disrespected his opponent and ran out of the ring. And now he gets to fight for another vacant title where both fighters jumped up to the top of the rankings because of GB. I'm curious if Cotto would have fought for the title if it was Andrade who he was ordered to face?

Comment

I think Cotto is serious about retiring at the end of the year which is cool because he'll be leaving healthy. Cotto was always a great fighter and I enjoyed his grudge matches with Margarito. A trilogy would have been great but I think at this stage it won't happen.

Comment

“First of all, I have to just think about Kamegai, and then we are going to do what we always do. Then we’re going to pick and choose the best challenger out there, and we are going to face him,” Cotto said.

Translation:

“First of all, I have to just think about Kamegai, and then we are going to do what we always do. Then we’re going to pick and choose the Easiest cherry to pick who brings the most money, and we are going to face him,” Cotto said.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                ******s Cotto is a better boxer than when he was young he still can beat anyone outhere! just bring it!

Bro... You're making us Puertoricans look stupid. Just shut up

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  Miguel Cotto- All his titles he won have been vacant or against Martinez and Foreman who had leg injuries. When he actually fought a champion he lost, in Austin Trout. His biggest wins were against Mosely and Judah and maybe Randal Bailey, where he defended his title. Every time he lost he disrespected his opponent and ran out of the ring. And now he gets to fight for another vacant title where both fighters jumped up to the top of the rankings because of GB. I'm curious if Cotto would have fought for the title if it was Andrade who he was ordered to face?
                  Clottey is a better win than bailey. Also cotto woulda won the ibf title but then less than 2 months before clottey cotto the ibf decided to strip him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
                    “First of all, I have to just think about Kamegai, and then we are going to do what we always do. Then we’re going to pick and choose the best challenger out there, and we are going to face him,” Cotto said.

Translation:

“First of all, I have to just think about Kamegai, and then we are going to do what we always do. Then we’re going to pick and choose the Easiest cherry to pick who brings the most money, and we are going to face him,” Cotto said.
                    That's why he was trying hard to fight a one legged Marquez at JR MW. Marquez wanted the fight at WW and Cotto pretty much said no. I'm pretty sure the only reason he went to GB, was because GB somehow got the WBO to let him fight for a vacant title. I wonder if he would have taken the title shot if the WBO had mandated Andrade instead of Kamegai?

Comment

Please just go away no one is interested in you and your final fight it doesn't matter if you wanted to go out w/some type of Glory you could have fought any of the real contenders...

Comment

Working...
                      X