No announcement yet.

Don't Get It Twisted, PacBoys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Why the hell do you care so much what Pac fans think when you think so little of them. If Mayweather is such a sure thing to win a rematch why are you so bitterly against it? You sound worried. I'll pick the Manny who just fought over that sloppy slow version of Mayweather who fought Connor. You don't know who would win a rematch so quit acting like you do. Mayweather beat Pacquiao by 8 rounds to 4. It wasn't this schooling and ownership Mayweather fans claim it was. It was close enough that the younger active Pacquiao could get the win over a retired Mayweather in a rematch. I know damn well you would not bet your house on Mayweather in a rematch. You talk big about Mayeather now because no fight is on the table and they probably will never rematch. You English Mayweather kiss ass worshipers are worse than the state side ones.
    Don’t let anger make you irrational. Don’t let anger make you call that fight closer than it was. It wasn’t a brilliant performance by Floyd, we agree. To suggest it was close enough that you could see a rematch having a different outcome is going overboard.

When has such a clear decision ever warranted a rematch? Not liking Floyd or hating his fans can’t be enough of a reason to say a rematch is warranted.

It should be ok to say no rematch warranted same as in other very clear decision wins.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-16-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      they already fought man
      You call that a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You were dead certain Lucas was going to KO Pacquiao. You are a terrible fight predictor and wrong every time. You also said Vanes was going to KO GGG. You pick winners with your heart and not your brain. You hate GGG so you pick everyone to beat him. You hate Pacquiao so you pick everyone to beat him. Mayweatherf won the fight but he didn't humiliate Pacquiao. Pacquiao won 3 or more rounds on all the judge's score cards. Mayweather's father yell at him many time during the fight to quit running and fighting scared.

I never said I was "dead certain" Matthysse would win.

Comment

Floyd might be tempted for another huge payday... Never say never.

Comment

Only guys like this thread starter ( Floyd nut riders) believe Floyd actually kicked Manny's azz. All normal people saw a boring fight where neither guy did much of anything. Floyd barely doing enough to win rounds became an azz kicking somewhere around 2009 lol.

Comment

TS a well known ******

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                You call that a fight?
                yet ya'll are on here crying to see ti again

Comment

We just love exposing the fact that to this day he rather quack than to rematch Pac. We know he won't show up. That's the beauty of it.

Manny won without even throwing a punch lol

#welcometoqueerst.

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be remembered in this fight. Dominating through hugging and runnin' ways lololololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    I would never want a rematch of that terrible fight.
                    Agree. Were there 5 landed punches in that fight that snapped the opppnents head back? We waited about five years after it should have happened to watch that crap show. Couldn’t imagine doing it 3+ years after that.

It isn’t happeneing so that’s that.

Comment

lol I don't want a rematch. The first fight was a scam. Your right, it was 5 years too late. This one would have zero point just as him re-matching a 45 year old Marquez would be meaningless.

Not everyone is deluded.

Comment

Working...
                      X