Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Lomachenko Can Make More Versus Linares on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Lomachenko Can Make More Versus Linares on HBO

By Keith Idec - Oscar De La Hoya has drawn his promotional line in the sand. On the opposite side stands Bob Arum, his former promoter and current competitor. Who else would it be based on their longstanding love-hate relationship? Arum and De La Hoya seemingly agree on most things pertaining to putting together an intriguing Vasyl Lomachenko-Jorge Linares lightweight title fight...
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-15-2018, 09:38 PM.

Don't see why it can't happen, great fight for both, and I think Loma should handle it pretty easily. Arum will probably be difficult with the "ESPN on national TV doe", just make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      Don't see why it can't happen, great fight for both, and I think Loma should handle it pretty easily. Arum will probably be difficult with the "ESPN on national TV doe", just make it happen.
      I think it's pretty obvious Arum wants Loma-Beltran for May 12 and he's not budging on it.

Comment

Seems totally fair to me......

Comment

What's wrong with May 19th?

Comment

Loma and crawford need to leave bob arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              What's wrong with May 19th?
              Beltran is an easy title for lomachenko and is a top rank fighter, thats what is wrong with may 19th

Comment

Bob needs to build a stadium though.

Comment

loma seems like another airhead like pacquiao so I cant picture him confronting arum about what he wants. most likely arum comes out and brings up ESPN. killing the fight and then making loma/beltran, a fight nobody cares about. not to say beltran is a bum though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                    Beltran is an easy title for lomachenko and is a top rank fighter, thats what is wrong with may 19th
                    Maybe. It should be easy to push a date back a week or two for an important fight. The 26th just can't cut it either I suppose....

Comment

Working...
                    X